Libertarian Growers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by RenegadeFarmer, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Just wondering if there are any other Libertarian growers on here? Would love a good discussion thread on current events with like minded individuals. 85b8e869fe5813376efd0699994fc174--gary-johnson--weed-memes.jpg lp_legalize_marijuana.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I am for sure libertarian. not around a whole lot any more but fire away.

• Like Like x 5
  4. i'm an anarcho-captialist....that's a form of libertarianism.

i don't grow though because it's a super felony where i live and my apartment gets inspected 3 times a year.

5. Are you serious? I couldn't live there

6. no state income tax is the only reason i haven't left

• Like Like x 1
  7. There are more states than one that have no state income tax, but i realize moving isnt always easy, hence why i am in the state i am.

8. I hear that. I hated IL all my life and it took me 7 months to save up the money and get ready to move to Colorado and that was being single without much furniture and things. Now I'm married with a baby and a shit ton of things and it seems terribly hard to move now with all this shit.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Where did you live in IL?

10. Grew up in lemont and then moved to Warrenville later.

11. Ah over near the belly of the beast

Sent from my LGL58VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Fucking cesspool of a shithole. Good God I hated being so close to Chicago. Had to work on the south side all the time but otherwise avoided going to that dump like it was cancer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I am about 2hr west and I avoid that shithole too, last time I took a flight I drove an extra hour to avoid Chicago, I have probably been there once in the past 10years that I can recall.

There are some good aspects to it too, don't get me wrong, but once they turned it into a surveillance city I had to boycott them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The food is off the chain and CSO is awesome but the population, corruption and liberal fools running the joint can suck it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I have never experienced the food, basically the only thing I have gone there for is the Shedd aquarium and the science and history museums or O'hare.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Oh yeah, the museums and such are top notch. I'm BIG into cooking and great food and Chi area can hold its own in that respect.

17. If I am ever compelled to go there I will make a point to eat out! What would you say is exceptional?

18. How do you guys feel about the legalization, taxation, and regulation of marijuana?

"~In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught.~"

19. I suppose it is obvious in my case, I'm opposed.