Liberal's showing their true selfs ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by prez420, May 28, 2010.

1. #1 prez420, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    Below is a image from MSNBC hands down one of the most liberal networks on cable today. I wont point out the issue with the image. The question I ask is this was it a simple mistake or is this really what liberals think? I have already had one liberal on here call Lloyd Marcus "A hopelessly confused man" so I wouldn't doubt if this is what liberals really feel.

[​IMG]

Sorry guys didnt know you couldnt hot link images from that site. Here is the link to the image below...

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/graphics/niger2.jpg

2. I don't get it. It's a pissed off green face? Please point out the issue with the image man, I really don't get this...

3. #3 prez420, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010

take a look at the name bar .... :bolt:

4. Name bar? Jesus Christ, now I'm more confused than before, what's/where's the goddam name bar?! :D

5. WTF is going on 'ere?

Everything is biased. Get used to it.

6. The name bar is directly under where it says The Enron Mess :bolt:

7. Where is the Enron Mess?

8. what's going on here?

9. The Enron Mess? Seriously, I see no such words ANYWHERE on the page, at all. I even used the goddam 'Control F' search thingy, and the only place 'The Enron Mess' comes up is where you typed it. Trouble be a-brewin' :p

10. We are all seeing a messed up smiley face because snopes doesn't allow image linking.

The image is still in your cache so you're not seeing what we are seeing.

Just provide a link to the image as opposed to embedding the image, or alternatively upload the image to either flickr or GC and then embed.

11. here you go guys

I copy in pasted what is wrong with this

/inboxer/graphics/niger2.jpg

12. Why are you posting a pic of the pic that was in the op?

13. Possibly MORE confused than I was before...

Maybe if you explained what the deal is and why you're pissed off/we liberals should be so ashamed etc etc then all would be well and good?

14. This.

Nothing to see here.

15. if mr. niger wasnt offended then idk why we should be

16. haha that's actually pretty funny...

at least that black guy was cool with it and wasn't pissed off.

17. is the op's point that liberal news networks, like everyone, make mistakes? get a life.

18. Yes, every liberal on this planet is a racist.

What, you didn't know?

19. Yes, but the government and MSM work together to mislead people and attack the only media out there being critical of the president. Thats a problem. Especially when propaganda like that on comedy central spend most all of their time complaining about the one tough critic of Obama, Fox.

Oh and yes, Libs are racist as fuck.

Yes and if its a left network , we are supposed to "move on". If its Fox, we should bring it up every day for the next few years.