LGA 1155 I7 2600 (Looking for mobo)

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Grizmoblust, Dec 9, 2011.

1. I got one of these bitches. It's hawt. I bought this mobo and it almost caught on fire. I was sketch about that. Also, the mobo shuts down for a few seconds then boots up. In addition, I couldn't get to bios screen at all. I took it out and RMA it. I send it back and got receive email saying it was end-user damage on the cpu-pins. I actually inspected before I shipped it out, I have not seen damage pins. I call bullshit on this one. So basically, they're shipping the broken board back to my house. So I got 160 dollar useless mobo paper weight.

Plus, I'm fucking pissed off with ASUS and their mobo issues in the past year alone. All their new mobo had caught on fire. What the fuck was I was thinking about buying one of their mobo. It looked great, it got everything I needed. Compare to other boards, this is superior board that I laid my eyes on.

Fucking newegg, I never had this issue before until now. so I'm going talk to them about it. If all doesn't work out, then what kind of motherboard should I get? It has to be ATX, no micro-atx. It also needs more than 7 usbs, including network exthernet plugin.

Thank you.

2. Ahh.. I remember the day I put my cpu in the socket the wrong way and bent the pins...

Poor poor amd tbird.

Can't help with your recommendation first has as I haven't built a PC in a LONG time.

3. Considering intel dosent use pins on their processors, thats complete bullshit. Intel uses small circle like dots, while amd uses pins.