Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LF Other Blades Opinions/Input

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuck dis shit, May 3, 2012.

1. Sup Blades,

It's been about a week or so since I have been on this site because I stopped smoking and didn't want to risk being tempted lol. Last Wednesday(same day I stopped smoking) I applied for a bunch of retail jobs for the summer. Most of these places should be getting back to me this weekend coming up and chances are I will need to take a drug test. If one of them offers me a job without a test obviously I would take that one over the others, but I feel like most of them will ask for my piss. I have been smoking for about 2 years maybe a little more. At first it was just once or twice a month, but come Senior Year I started toking 2, 3, or 4 times a day. I continued with this through most of my first Semester of College, but then in October I took 2 weeks off to help my tolerance. After my break I started toking once a day. Then I took a little less than 2 weeks off for tolerance in early December right before winter break. Since that last T-break I have been smoking once a day sometimes twice on weekends. Just wanted to give you guys an idea of how long the thc has been building up. I have not been smoking for a week now, I'm 5'10" and about 120 lbs. About a week before I stopped toking I started working out and I am still doing so daily. How long do you guys think it would take for the thc to clear out? Are any of you blades around the same weight/height, if so how long has it taken you to clear your system out in the past? I know it binds to fat cells and I'm not really fat at all; I actually have a six pack, so I'm assuming it won't take months to clear out. Any advice/input would be appreciated. Also, do any of you blades know how long it takes for a company to set up a piss test after they get in contact with you for hiring?

TL;DR
    5'10" 120 lbs
    I have been smoking for around 2 years; daily for about 1-1.5 of those years
    I have taken two 2 week T-break in that span of 1-1.5 yrs of daily smoking
    Been sober for about a week, working out for about 2-2.5 weeks, and I only drink water
    How much longer should I wait for clean piss?

Sorry For The Wall Of Text...I Just Need Some Input :(

2. Probably another 2 weeks or so ... There's lots of threads on this

3. So, you waited until the day you applied to stop smoking? Hmm. Well, if they want you, they can have a drug test ready the next day. I would say it will probably be about 2- 3 weeks from now.

4. Yeah, but none of those threads really apply to me. I have read the sticky before and noticed it says it can take up to a month. So I was assuming that would be a worse case scenario.

Yeah, but I can't work until after my finals and that is the end of next week. I assume I would be able to tell them I can't take the test until I'm done with my finals. That would give me some more time.

Does anyone know how much a home drug test costs?

5. #5 hotdog585, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Quick Fix Urine

Check that out and spark a doob after :smoke:

I think home tests are $15-$45. You won't be able to tell them you can't take the test until after finals, that's sketchy as hell. A true drug-free person would be more than willing to take the test any day, anytime.

6. Well I am dorming and I don't have my car on campus, so I feel like it won't be to sketchy. Have you used that urine thing before btw?

7. In that case it makes sense, forgot you have to drive out. Not personally, although it's my plan for whenever I face the day. I've only read good things about it on forums, and apparently it's tested before they send it out. They say the only possible fail is from user error.