Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Levels of being high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bsuttoi, Dec 2, 2010.

1. I know it varies from person to person, but for you, what number of hits does it take for you to feel a certain high?

Like 1 or 2 a buzz or feel nothing?
    How many can you take before it's a dead giveaway that you're high?

Just curious because I feel like I smoke barely anything and I'm highya

2. this depends on a lot of things, i can't give you a straight answer.

3. 2 hits of dank from a spoon, i start feelin' good. 3 hits i'm pretty high.

4. i suppose i wasn't specific at all ha

5. ^ short answer, no.

6. .5 of dank gets me destroyed(8-10 out of 10, 10=done)
    thats like 3 bowls in a normal sized dry pipe. im like done for like 1hour-1hour n half if its ultra shit. then its a come down.

any less then .5 i get destroyed for like 30-45min then the rest is coming down

If im smoking constantly all day, doesnt matter how much i get half way through im gonna stay done the whole day and not go out cus im sleepin

1gram of mids to keep me high for 1hour maybe. HIGH not destroyed lol.

7. Like the guy said there are too many variables to tell. How good is the weed, how good is the smoking tool, how high is your tolerance, etc.?

I need two tokes from a joint to get hella high for hours, but someone else might need hella bong rips to get a moderate high and it lasts half an hour cause their tolerance is so high.

8. I almost always smoke out of a pipe. My pipe has a decently sized big bowl, and it hits very well.. in my opinion at least. I smoke cigarettes (unfortunately), and feel that I take very good hits every time I smoke a fresh bowl. I would say 3 good, solid hits over the course of a few minutes will make me feel high. I'll be really high in about 6, especially when I drink alcohol which is frequently. ;-)

One strange aspect of it, though, is over the years my tolerance has changed in how long the high lasts, rather than how much I smoke. Three or so years ago 6 good, solid hits will put my straight on my ass for oblivion. Now, 6 good, solid hits will put me on my ass for maybe two hours.

9. it depends on the day before smoking usually...but..a few hits get me pretty high..2 bowls to feel amazing

10. 2-3 hits out of my vape and im good, a whole bowl (bout 0.1g) and i'm blazed

11. Here's a chart for reference. I get to about a 7 with a bowl of my current green.

[​IMG]

12. According to chart I usually attain a 4 -6.

Only usually smoke 1 -3 bowls at a time.

13. Never experienced more than auditory hallucinations, but I'd say It would take me at least 3 bowls of purp to get baked out of my mind.

14. According to that chart the highest I have ever gotten is only Blazed

15. 1st hit-mmm tastey
    2- oh man I'm feeling that.
    3-aw yeah, Im feeling it.
    4- Dayumm.. I feel good!
    5-Whoooo!
    6- Ah shiiiit. :smoke:
    7- Hahahahahaha! ......wut? :D

Thats just me though.

16. Ive been to the 11th level. Thats the point when you cant keep your eyes open and you can feel the blood rushing through your body all auditories are slowed and tv looks like the FPS is stuttering. At this
    point my chin usually resides on my chest and i catch myself nodding out severe cottonmouth munchies and it always gets my nose running and ears ringin. Also I cant concentrate and keep daydreaming and always lose the cap to my visine.

17. i laughed my ass off to that chart..

18. If its a really good seasonal strain, one deep bowl gets me to about a 9 actually. My tolerance probably isn't that high since I don't medicate that often.

19. if i can get the house to myself this weekend going to attempt to get to 9 only reached 8 so far

20. ears ringing? that doesnt piss you off?