Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

letting weed cure?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brah in44, Oct 7, 2010.

1. my buddy said if you let bud set in a mason jar for a few weeks, it'll get more crystals. is this true?

2. no.

but it is a well known fact that letting herbs dry out increases their potency.

look at recipes for cooking i.e."2 teaspoons fresh lavender or 1 teaspoon dried lavender"

I'm actually in a rush right now, or I would type more, but I'm sure the City will help.
    Bottom line though, yes, cure yo bud. but no, "more crystals" will not appear haha

3. Hes talking about curing. It is somewhat true.

If you take a recently harvested plant that has just finished drying and you put it in jars for awile a couple weeks to a month, then yes. More of the plants acids THC-A will convert to THC (which gets you high)

If you just take some bud that you bought and put it in a jar it won't magically start getting crystals.