Letter to parents - Advice needed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronic209, Feb 7, 2011.

1. alright, heres the situation. I've been caught with weed about 3 times now. I live under my parents roof. So i know.. I have to abide by their rules. I tried the "keep getting caught until they give up" method... It won't work. they are much too stubborn :mad:. I now get drug tested regularly (if I want to keep living here and go to college with their money) and they don't trust me at all. This needs to end. I'm sick of trying to doop drug tests (doesn't work) and sneak around behind my parents back. And marijuana is a very important aspect of my life, both social and just for the fun. So I'm not going to stop using it.

I am writing my parents a letter that will be my final attempt to gain permission from them to smoke marijuana. I will agree not to be under the influence in their presence, or bring anything thing including paraphernalia or weed itself into the house. I just want to be able to go out and hit the bong with some friends every now and then. I have finished writing the letter and it's about 1,000 words long. I plan on emailing it to them so they both read it separately while at work. I've included everything that i can possibly think of that will persuade them and to show them that it's not that bad. But before sending it off, I would like to here of some things that you yourself would include in a letter if you were in the same situation. Thanks.

2. Hahaha

letters won't do shit. My parent would've read the first few words, and called my ass. Don't waste their time, it's just gonna get you in a bigger heap o shit.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5dZNJkAvIk]YouTube - How to Respond When Kids Smoke Pot?[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec7VLmSPHEQ]YouTube - Wait... what? How Dangerous Is Marijuana Again?[/ame]

You could put these in there to help too maybe?

4. that sucks dude, good luck