Letter regarding HR 2306 from my rep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by MasterOG, Aug 24, 2011.

1. stupid bitch, im schoolin her ass with granny storm crows list :devious:

My letter:

We as a nation need to wake up and realize that we are having more and more of our liberties taken away as the years go by. One of these liberties is the God given right to put whatever we want in our bodies. My body belongs to me, not the government, nor to anybody else, only me. I don't even need to mention the numerous proven health benefits of the cannabis plant, i as an American citizen have the right to privacy and the right to consume any naturally or otherwise occurring drug/plant/herb because thats what this nation was founded on, individual human rights. I hope you all will understand that this choice does not belong to any body of government or politician, but only to the people. I hope you all will help end this senseless war on drugs by introducing this bill to Congress. Your children's children will thank you for it.

Her stupid, punk ass response:

Dear Friend:
    Thank you for contacting me regarding efforts to legalize marijuana. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

As drug use continues to rise in our country, especially among our youths, I believe we need to send a message that all illegal drug use is dangerous. We can win the war on drugs, but we will not do so by legalizing marijuana or encouraging its use for any purpose.

Researchers have found that marijuana use can adversely affect brain activity and the respiratory system, lead to increases in heart rate and blood pressure, and impair critical skills related to attention, memory, and learning. In addition, the harmful chemical in marijuana, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), has been linked to low birth weight and impaired motor development in children whose mother used marijuana.

I appreciate hearing from you, and I hope that you will not hesitate to contact me on any issue that is important to you.

Sincerely,
    Kay Bailey Hutchison
    United States Senator

284 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    202-224-5922 (tel)
    202-224-0776 (fax)
    Kay Bailey Hutchison | U.S. Senator - Texas

2. The war on drugs is not a fucking war it's suppressing people's right of freedom AND THEY WILL NEVER SUCCEED, they cant "win the war on drugs" she should define that so your saying one day everyone will just stop smoking Pot no they wont that's fucking stupid and will never happen, the definition of a war is a armed conflict with 2 opponents well are the stoners raiding cops houses and shooting there dogs.

Are the stoners killing people dead in the street. NO there not :mad:

3. What made you think representatives are there to listen to the people?

4. Now we know who not to vote for. She does not represent what the people think, so she will be fired from her job of representing us.

5. I figured id have a go at it, i wanted to see what would they would say

Im gonna include that in my response to her letter

6. Then include various polls in which over 50% of the people polled have supported Marijuana legalization. That will show her that the majority of people are now supporting it, and look down on her view on the subject.

7. 99% chance that that was an automated response. american polotics piss me off...

8. I'm sorry o say this but that's defiantly automated I see that same response a lot with these threads.

9. Yup its automated, makes you think how much the politicians really care

10. KBH is a strait up party minion who will always side with the status quo.

It's likely that you are going to have to get her out of there to have any real success.

That bi-otch needs to go!!!

11. Thats not nice. She may be uneducated but she was polite. In a world like this i always welcome politeness.

12. Unfortunately in her position she has to be polite so I wouldn't put to much thought into it.

13. why is anyone angry about an automated response? She doesnt have time to write back to everyone that writes to her.

Also, is there a drop down menu or something you choose from when you send the letter, otherwise there would be no way it would be automated.

And if it is automated thats fine, She probably typed the original automated response (input it into the system). Better to get something she wrote than a staff worker.

14. Whether it was automated or not isnt the issue, the problem is that most politicians still arent seeing the damage the done by the drug war. Also they are supporting suppressing human rights for security, which we all know is bad

15. She's a rino republican.

As far as I'm concerned she is part of the problem.

16. Got the same one from my rep. Automated as fuck.

Just when I think we're on the brink....these stupid cock suckers...

17. #17 MasterOG, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    hell yea, fuck em

18. I had coffee in her (kay bailey) office while my fam talked to her. She is so stupid. Texans are always welcome herp derp D.C. is shit. Worst slum in the country. In view of the capitol. Malcom X and Martin Luther King. Go to that intersection and you will see what i'm talking about.

19. fuck that whore. she didnt read it and her secretary sent u an automatic reply. this is the problem with federal politics infringing on everything. if it was a local or state rep they would only represent a few thousand people and have time to read your letter. but any member of congress represents 500,000+ people and cannot even hear their concerns. this is why most laws should be made on a state level

20. I just read that like your talking real mad. I also read it like you were black, specifically the guy conrad from weeds. I pictured conrad from weeds saying that in a mad way. :bongin: mauwiie wauwiee