lets use social media to legalize marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by clones, Mar 31, 2012.

1. i think facebook and twitter could do it

2. I'll stick with grasscity but you go get 'em.

3. Don't even if it's for a good cause spamming Facebook with reposts just pisses people off

4. yeah that would be pretty nice if more people started sharing all of the studies on marijuana and also just shared how positive an impact it can have on people's lives. but i don't even get why anyone with a brain would be against decrimalizing drugs. it makes no sense

5. Weed will never be legalized. At least not for a very long time.

Y'know, you stoners are pretty funny. There are much bigger problems to worry about, but all you care about is getting a drug legalized.

Instead of spamming facebook with bullshit marijuana facts, why don't we spam it with links and pictures showing how corrupt the government is?

6. Cannabis 2012.

But then again no one cares about kony anymore and its only been 2 weeks...

7. Lol looks like someone buttered the wrong side of your toast today. :hello:

8. [quote name='"Danceswithjuub"']

Lol looks like someone buttered the wrong side of your toast today. :hello:[/quote]

Nah, when you quit smoking you realize how stupid some stoners are..

The best ones are the ones that say weed isn't a drug. Oh, and that it cures cancer. That shit's hilarious

9. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

Nah, when you quit smoking you realize how stupid some stoners are..

The best ones are the ones that say weed isn't a drug. Oh, and that it cures cancer. That shit's hilarious[/quote]

This is stupid.. Most of society is full of ignorant dim witted morons. Stoners are at least chill. Haven't smoked in 2 months so take it for what it's worth

10. [quote name='"midnittoke"']

This is stupid.. Most of society is full of ignorant dim witted morons. Stoners are at least chill. Haven't smoked in 2 months so take it for what it's worth[/quote]

I agree, society is generally stupid. Stoners may be chill, but some of them are stupid. This whole legalization thing just gets old

11. The government will start killing it's citizens before they legalize weed. They decided long ago that they wouldn't do it. Come on they make trillions smuggling it back into the country.

12. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']The government will start killing it's citizens before they legalize weed. They decided long ago that they wouldn't do it. Come on they make trillions smuggling it back into the country. [/quote]

Ding ding ding! They make more money keeping it illegal. It's that simple

13. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

I agree, society is generally stupid. Stoners may be chill, but some of them are stupid. This whole legalization thing just gets old[/quote]

At least they believe in something more than the next american idol or real housewives episodes..

14. [quote name='"midnittoke"']

At least they believe in something more than the next american idol or real housewives episodes..[/quote]

Instead they wait on the next Futurama episode while jacking off to a legalization picture

15. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

Instead they wait on the next Futurama episode while jacking off to a legalization picture[/quote]

We both are stereotyping

16. Hey.. There is nothing wrong with this. :devious:

*sarcasm*:cool:

17. [quote name='"midnittoke"']

We both are stereotyping[/quote]

Me more than you lol

18. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

Me more than you lol[/quote]

Not really, we both have a lack of confidence in the populous.

19. Like someone pointed out, the government makes more money keeping it illegal than they do with it legal. Plus, the privatized prison sector will never let it become legal, all the money they make with all the arrests for marijuana...

I would love for marijuana to become legal, but its not going to happen anytime soon. Yes, the movement is gaining a following. Yes, we are making huge steps towards legalization and thats amazing. But there are bigger issues in todays world. Government corruption, the multiple wars we are fighting, poverty,hunger, disease, the list goes on man.

Like I said, I would love to see it legalized, that would be awesome and I'll keep fighting for legalization, but I dont see it happening anytime soon.