Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Let's talk medical cannabis laws...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GodMed, Sep 28, 2011.

1. As a person who makes and sells medical cannabis organic capsule, I have some questions...Question for debate: When is our Government going to reschedule Cannabis from schedule 1 "No medical value" to an herb with over 200 individual medicines to heal our people safely and with "NO Harm" (the Hippocratic oath; I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and NEVER do harm to anyone.) The chemo treatments and others are hurting/killing our suffering masses. 60% of Americans believe doctors should be allowed to prescribe Cannabis/marijuana. How can one part of our government hold a medical patent for marijuana #6630507 obtained in 2003 and another part approve the patent and yet another part (several parts) conducts raids all over our America? Denying patients of needed medicine and jailing them to boot, leaving them and others to a horrible man made death!!!

Want to talk health care, let's talk...

http://www.facebook.com/godmed

2. ...

No offense at all dude, I agree with you 150 percent. But... this has been quite the topic for people (specially those who would spend time on grasscity) for quite some time now. haha. What made you start up a username and ask this question now?

3. I think now more than ever this topic is relevant and important to discuss. I am trying to get myself out there more in the digital world, and discuss topics that are close to my heart.

4. OP is not talking about distributing anything. Talkin about Medical Marijuana. Nothing said was against forum rules thus far, let an admin deal with it if you think this shouldn't be up...

5. It really is amazing as a medicine. I injured my shoulder last year snowboarding and it is always aching. Once I smoke though the ache and the pain go away. Same with my wrist, I smoke and bam the pain is gone away. I totally agree with you op there is absolutely no reason mj should be a schedule one drug. I hope one day politicians get their shit together and realize this is what the majority wants.

There are many other cough (money) cough reasons that it is still illegal. The timber, pharmaceutical and tobacco industries just to name a top few, would take a huge hit and they have a lot of lobbyists in Washington keeping it illegal.

6. I am in no way trying to break any forum rules here. I merely wanted to start up a discussion about a topic that I feel passionately about. @HBGBUB, I couldn't agree with you more!

7. Your fine. Don't worry.

8. Yea they are all contradicting laws. There's gonna be a new law in the ballot next year called "Control Cannabis like Wine Act" support that.

9. They will reschedule it when they find a way to make money off it.

Kinda like how they rescheduled THC but left the entire plant as schedule 1. It's all political, they know how many ailments cannabis can help and they want big pharma to control it

10. #10 orellej, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    you're suppose to smoke it BEFORE you get on your board (safety meeting). that way you avoid crashing from the start. tuck and roll up, don't try to put your arm out...
    the other night i got home from work after every step being an intense shooting pain in my hip (skiing injury). smoked a bit sitting out with my pup, then got up to get a beer and ZERO pain. this was amazing, just wish i could work while buzzed. j