Lets Talk About Shit

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mickey.T, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. when i was in school, i got a green slip....where they send for you\'re parets and stuff!!....all i was talking about was how the japanese recycle shit....literally....the mix it with wood pulp and heat it up....the paper comes out a pale yellow colour,....think of the irony, wiping shit with shit...lol

2. wow sid thats some shity shit

i like the shrooom shit best myself...

and i think i have probably eaten a bit of it wile picking and eating out in the feild....fuck it ....

shit its like sprinkles....

3. wow sid thats gross...

the grossest thing ive ever eaten was sheeps brains and some of it came out of my nose when i laughed while drinking my cordial.....then my mum made me eat it again coz she didnt believe me....nuff said...

this was not in any way recently...lol...

4. you people need a theropist.

wait so do i.

5. ...this japanese guy ate raw fish all his life - and ingested some bad \'sashimi\' (which has raw fish in it). The eggs of some parasite went through his bloodstream to his brain where they hatched. He complained of bad headaches and when ER checked him out, they found this. After removing the parasites the man died from a massive infection - he only lived as long as he did because the parasites where eating whatever infection he had!...

...i always wanted to try \'sushi\'...until i saw this...

6. LMFAO!!!

7. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Although the explanations quoted above are erroneous, these images are in fact real and undoctored, and they are indeed photographs taken of a patient whose brain surface was exposed and crawling with insects. The pictures date from October 2002, and they are photographs of a man in his 70s who was suffering from an unusual form of cancer which had eaten away at the upper portion of his skull and scalp but who had not sought any medical treatment because the condition was not causing him pain. The man was brought to the trauma center at Stanford University Hospital (where the photographs shown here were taken) by San Mateo County paramedics who had been summoned to the scene after the man was involved in a minor automobile accident and who found him in his car in the condition pictured.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/maggots.asp

Crazy!!

8. omg...wtf do ya say to that

gross eek scary

9. fuck the doctor just put some electrickal tape on it and it will be ok....

10. shit boy wher you get that info....lol...

super glue is for the cut too big for electric tape alone....you fill that gash with super glue then mass it together and tape it shut...just try not to glue your fingers to the wound....

think im kidding?

11. Super glue was invented sometime durring the cival war to hold wounds togeather. I always keey a tube of super glue on hand.. I\'ve used it many times, thing is, most glue nowadays has toxins in it, that probably shouldnt get into your blood stream...

12. shit getting it in your blood streem is the only way to build up imunity...

13. me ither...its just a blessing

14. i dont feel so blessed tonight...this bissness with digit has me heated

i feel like trashing the place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.