Let's Talk About Sex!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Revolution, Oct 20, 2008.

1. I've really gotten into chokinglately. Doing it and having it done to me.

The other day chica grabbed me so hard I got dizzy..

That was intense... and hot as hell.

2. i always get all riled up about choking -- FUCK YEAH IT'S SEXY!

3. Kinkz,

I am a bigger and bigger fan every time I read a new post of your's. I am a choker, hair puller, biter, and scratcher. Just no hickies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I choked my girl for the first time last night, and we both liked it a lot. I was using a bullet on her clit while she was handcuffed to the bed and went to grab her neck. She came so hard while a grabbed her.

We also got to try out a new toy: an inflatable dildo. The thing gets so big, she could only take it at three or four pumps. We'll just have to keep working at it so she can take more!

5. sex is nice. rough sex is better when you just wanna fuck someone. But if hes your lover, tender lovin is a better fit:)

6. weed- great thing

sex- better thing

weed+sex- best thing!

in other words weed<sex<weed+sex

end of story

7. a bullet?

8. it's a bullet sized/shaped vibrator that's meant for clitoral stimulation specifically.

9. i got a bullet -- the wireless one with the remote. found out a coworker had one too so just for kicks, we both had our bullets in place at work and zapped eachother randomly.

holy shit it was sooooo damn funny and i would twitch and smile every time i got hit -- i think you ladies need to get on that shit if you want to make work go by faster.

10. For the title you should of had "Sexual Freaks Enter."

But, I love getting a nut off to a lovely lady. I just wish I went to class more often to scope out what Umass has to offer.:smoke:

11. okay. thanks for filling me in

12. Why have I never thought of doing this. That sounds so damn fun! And what a way to make work go by faster and a hell of alot more fun! Sweet!

Oh and you rock Kinkz:D

13. hehe ... i can relate to that :)

[​IMG]

14. man, I have reallly been attracting to older ladies lately(like 35-45). maaaaaaaaannn, my environmental sci teacher.....so mentally attracted to her. a way cool lady. she looks quite young besides some grey hair. and man, I just my long hair cut off today by this lady that rents from my parents. anddd shit is she cute! she also mentioned how only short guys hit on her in a dissapointed sort of way(I'm 6' 4''). I wonder if she was hinting that I should do something of that nature?:confused: I'm gonna start talking to her more when I go over and do yard work at the apts.:devious:

I'm 22 btw. kinda weird I guess.

maaaaaannnnn. lol man....I say mannnn alot.

15. Mannnn...... hit on her :D

You never know! :)

I had a crazy, crazy dream last night.... involving army surplus stores and sex with lindsay lohan when she was still hot :eek:

16. Sex is amazing.. exspecially when ur with someone for awhile and u can try anything.. i like it rough just as emuch as i like it sensual. One time my current boyfriend and i were a a huge party and i dragged his ass in he bathroom and we started fucking right on the bathroom sink.. it was awesome.. unfortunatley he had like stage fright or somthing so we had to stop because he was afraid of getting caught. it pretty much upset me lol .. but oh well...

My only issue is i have never had an orgasim during sex the only way i get off is if being eaten out... and im not sure why?? i read somewhere that it takes some women till here mid 20's to be able to orgasm during sex.. and some women just never get off.. and ive tried everything!! ive come soooo close but then it disapears and it fucking pisses me off! and it makes my man worry too because he feels like he can't pleasure me.. i'd give anything to let him be the one to give me my first O... any tips??

17. you just reminded me... about 5 years ago, my fuck buddy friend and i were at a party on Rutgers campus in NJ.... we went upstairs and fucked on the bathroom sink... only... we also broke it.

The thing fell right out from under my ass and I landed on it on the ground as the pipes are busted, spraying water everywhere.

The worst part being we just left.. never told any of the dudes who lived there.... so shitty of us.

18. haha omg! thats incredible! atleast its an expierence ull never forget.. do u guys laugh about it now??

19. Blossom is a sex addict, trust me. :p

20. its funny, it always comes up in conversation eventually.... we have some funny stories though... he's in the air force and i've visited him at almost every base he's been at - texas, washington dc, and mcguire in NJ, One of the times I drove the 3 1/2 hours from NJ down to DC to see him, some girl was hanging on him and we were laughing about it. We were trying to get away to his room (the guys/girls live off base in a hotel and hang out at the bar downstairs), and this girl kept following us with some other guy friends of his.

We eventually got to slip out and went to his room. We started going at it and across the room his phone rings. he ignores it.. it rings again, he ignores it ,, it rings AGAIN so we get up and he answers it and its that girl acting jealous... demanding him to come to her room. So i get up and grab him and go up to close the phone and he hangs up on her and we resume.

about 3 minutes later, this girl is banging at door (*sigh*), screaming at my friend. I get up, covering myself with a shirt and ask her what she wants. I think the image alone made her clam up. I told her we were busy and closed the door.

Hah. I didn't drive 3 1/2 hours to see my fuck buddy and not get laid. Silly girl. I bet he slept with her at some point and was trying to shake her off. She didn't seem to get the hint.