Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets talk about scales.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tanksta, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Well I want to pick a high quality scale for a decent price. So what are my options, what do you all use?? thanks.

2. I'm interested in this too :D

3. Blade scales or USW (I think that's the name)?

4. Who cares as long as it measures to .0 of a gram. :p I just use my regular kitchen scale.

5. I suggest looking on ebay, I saw a nice one for $11 that measure 100g x .01 I was gonna get it but I don't have credit card access =/

If your a dealer or a grower you should probably invest in a good 1000g x .001

6. #6 Mr.Wiggles, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    I have a great pocket scale that I use to use to measure out raw anabolic powders and home cap. I left it at my friends house though on our last big cap session, and I totally forget which brand.

http://www.saveonscales.com/product_ps_numbers_series.html That was the scale I used, but thinking on it, it's much better for measuring out powders for homebrewing or homecapping anabolics or vitamins or some shit than for marijuana..as it's very small. HOWEVERRRR, that site is fucking awesome for scales of all kind, and I suggest you navigate it before you look on ebay.

7. Check out ebay many good deals. [​IMG]