Let's talk about Oregon.

Discussion in 'General' started by torenxw, Nov 10, 2012.

1. sacramento? yeah, it still applies.

2. Oregon does have the best weed.

I have only ever smoked weed in Oregon.

3. Weird... I had a feeling you were from Oregon and I was going to ask you via PM, but you just answered my question already. What part of Oregon do you live in?

4. Pdx, represent.

5. Call me old school...

But Cali's where its at mofucka's

6. [quote name='"WorkaholicsGirl"']Oregon does have the best weed.

I have only ever smoked weed in Oregon.[/quote]

You think Oregon has the best weed, but it's the only weed you've smoked?

7. I think it's pointless to act like any state has the "best" weed.

High quality weed can be grown in any state, it's more about the quantity than the quality. In some states you won't find any quality weed at all, but in states like Cali, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, there's tons of it. :p

8. i went to oregon once when i was a kid, its like marin in perpetual winter.

9. It's not perpetual winter here, we get plenty of sun and heat in the summer. Maybe not as much as most states, but I like the difference in weather. An occasional rain is nice after weeks of 90 degrees and sunny. :smoking:

10. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

It's not perpetual winter here, we get plenty of sun and heat in the summer. Maybe not as much as most states, but I like the difference in weather. An occasional rain is nice after weeks of 90 degrees and sunny. :smoking:[/quote]

I love how you're being so positive, it isn't perpetual winter. It rains a lot, but I don't mind it... Although the non stop rain for the past 2 weeks has been a little excessive.

11. Are you in the valley? :confused:

We haven't had non-stop rain for two weeks at all here. We've had quite a few dry days, but there's this "storm" going on for the last few days with quite a lot of rain.

I don't mind it, I like the rain. It's like an outdoor shower. :D

12. that is winter for me. marin is a county in california and all its does is rain, not even that cold. shit, it was 70' and clear skies til just last week.

13. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Are you in the valley? :confused:

We haven't had non-stop rain for two weeks at all here. We've had quite a few dry days, but there's this "storm" going on for the last few days with quite a lot of rain.

I don't mind it, I like the rain. It's like an outdoor shower. :D[/quote]

I do reside in the Valley, there's been rain like every day for the past week ish. Unless I'm hallucinating...

14. Yes, Oregon is the tits, everyone needs to go there, really.

15. The rain has only just begun, man!

I'm out on the east side of the valley, we had many pretty dry days with only a few sprinkles up to this crazy rain that we've been having the past couple days.
    My gutters can't even handle the rain from today, could have taken a nice cold shower on my balcony. :D

16. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

The rain has only just begun, man!

I'm out on the east side of the valley, we had many pretty dry days with only a few sprinkles up to this crazy rain that we've been having the past couple days.
    My gutters can't even handle the rain from today, could have taken a nice cold shower on my balcony. :D[/quote]

I just checked the weather from the last week and we got 2.24 inches of rain in Portland, so I guess it was more a constant rather than a monsoon.

17. So apparently a bunch of us live in Oregon?
    Who lives and Oregon and what part?
    I live in Southern Oregon.

18. From a non-American point of view, when weed and USA are brought up the only associated state is California.

Oh, and rain? That's nuthin'. You don't know rain 'til you've met tropical monsoon season rain. :laughing:

19. on the east coast all the good bud from the west will generally come from California and Colorado. i can't know for sure obviously but i've definitely never heard of anyone here getting "Oregon bud" or heard anyone ever say that Oregon bud is the best except for that girl who said that and then said she had never smoked bud anywhere else. that was funny

20. I love oregon we have the nicest summers ever here last summer we went a few months without rain just sunny warm weather but didn't have to worry about water shortages