Lets talk about Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Feb 28, 2016.

1. #1 Vicious, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
    I'm surprised we don't already have a thread about her.

Good read about secret service that worked with her saying how horrible she is.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258858/Se...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2713591/Hi...

Just today this came out with her declassified emails. Google and Youtube helped her cover up Benghazi.

[​IMG]

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmai...

Will we see her indicted? I wouldn't be surprised if Obama pardoned her somehow.

Long history of dirt on the Clintons.

2. um..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Vicious, Feb 28, 2016
    What made you feel think that? Give us a little feedback. Do you like Hillary and this disappointed you? That's how it sounds.

• Like Like x 1
  4. To me she just seems so fake its unbelievable, but whats even more ridiculous is that people still like her

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 HongKongPhooey, Feb 28, 2016

Its already been explained to me that it's never a Clinton's fault, been like that since the Clinton's went into politics. No matter the scandal, the money changing hands, the deaths of people, etc. Time and time again these Anti-Dems just pull up "false evidence" or are just lying because they're haters or don't know the "real truth"

It's pretty ridiculous, you'd think at a certain point where there is smoke there's definitely a fire. But they'll still vote for her, I blame single-issue voters mostly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ""Good morning, ma"am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.

"F- off,” she replied."

LOL She sounds like Cyrus from TPB. You dont want Cyrus running the trailer park though.

7. I went to college in the NOW and women's studies age, before Reagan was elected. Hillary is a politician which to me means can't be trusted. But, she's a woman and a Democrat so she gets my vote. I won't be disappointed if Bernie wins- I'm a dyed in the wool Democrat.

8. #8 SmokinP, Feb 28, 2016
    What happened in Benghazi, was that just not pure karma?

Stevens was up to his neck in the overthrow of Gadaffi. Fuck him.

Sent from the bowels of The Pentagon

9. "Sent from the bowels of the pentagon"

10. We're gonna be left with an asshole who doesn't know what the hell he's doing and a corrupt cunt who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. One thing is for sure this elections isn't going to be about the people. It's going to be about Hilary and Trump's egos.

11. I've never felt so disgusted reading something.

• Like Like x 8
  12. I don't think anyone disagrees with that but our administration handled it horribly, Hillary and Obama especially.

13. Yes but they handled most things horribly. Hillary is like a bear in a china shop, she can't help herself.

Sent from the bowels of The Pentagon

14. Good chance the owners of the china shop die mysteriously. Everything she touches is crooked.

• Like Like x 1
  15. If Hillary came out and said she'd gas all the weebs I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

16. #16 Jane_Bellamont, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    I absolutely do NOT wanna hear anything about Clinton. She has no personality, period. Only reason she will win the Democratic nomination is cause she's female, and Americans never had a female president, so they think it's exotic and new.. regardless of what she actually stands for.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Chelsea Clinton paid $600K by NBC

Chelsea Clinton earned an annual salary of $600,000 at NBC News sources with knowledge of the agreement told POLITICO.

Chelsea Clinton paid $600K by NBC

18. Maybe that's the sentiment in places like California, but it isn't in my area. In fact, most of the time when I hear 'women shouldn't be president' it comes from a female! Also, I haven't come across one person excited about Clinton, I honestly think most of her votes are fake. Maybe my area isn't a good representation of America IDK.

19. Women in leadership have a trend with crumbling civilizations. Look at what Merkel is doing to Germany. I'm sure there are some great women leaders but women as whole are more nurturing. They are emotional, which is great, we need nurturing and emotional people in society for things like medical work, teaching, civil work, lawyers and god forbid raising a family. Politics shouldn't be lead by the heart. Looking at history, what is happening in Europe. I think it's beyond anecdote. That is all aside from Hillary blatant criminal activity.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Hillary sucks. I'm Bern or bust. I'm an independent voter, fyi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1