Let's talk about Dexter Season 4!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by alicedee07, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Before I go into this. If you do not want season 4 spoiled, DO NOT READ THIS. For everyone else, let's have our thoughts. First of all, I love how Dexter sometimes illustrates very different perspectives of humanity. In season 4, I think the theme is beginning to feel like the perspective of someone who is labeled an outcast or set apart from a great number of people. In episode 3, Lundy sees apart of himself in the Trinity Killer. That desire to be alone, to be in their own world disconnected from the outside. To have a certain thrill in what they do, something they are just so into. These can be very human traits. Dexter sees that and understands. This may perhaps be the beginning of a new bond between Dexter and Lundy, maybe? Anyways, discuss your thoughts! :smoking:

2. I'm figuring Trinity will eventually go after Rita, at which point he and Dexter have an epic showdown. Too predictable, but hey, why not?

3. yeah im kind figuring that to. dexter finds out who trinity is so trinity goes after rita then dexter gets pissed and kills trinity. still a great show though

4. I though Season 4 was strong until the latest episode. Talk about fucking cheesy. Lithgow is excellent though.

5. That's true. It started out great, but last episode was meh. I mean they were bound to have a few of those anyways.

6. season is cool so far.. i predict rita finding out about dexter and being cool with it. well not cool with it, but u know what i mean.

7. Holy shit what an episode. The psycho bitch cop was crazy enough, but what a fucking ending!!

Both Lundy and Deb shot by the trinity killer?? I think Lundy dies but Deb survives and helps Dexter track him down.

Next weeks episode looks crazy!! :smoke::smoke:

8. I yelled out "holy shit" at the end of the episode there. But yeah, ^ that is my guess too for what happened at the end there. Lundy got shot like 2-3 times. He probably won't survive that. And Deb is going to have another breakdown trying to avenge his shooting.

Crazy shit in this episode. The one thing is the La Guerta/Angel storylline is kind of going nowhere, at least at the moment. Nothing really interesting is happening there.

9. the psycho bitch cop was hot as hell tho

10. Good episode. So who shot them? Trinity? I'm high as fuck and just finished watching it

11. I think the Trinity Killer shot them. Or maybe Anton did it because of Lundy or something??

12. #12 HighSchool, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    Okay Imma break it down for all y'all. When the trinity killer bumped into Lundy he musta taken his wallet or something with his home address on it, later he stakes out the place an waits for Lundy to come out, shooting Deborah once and Lundy twice, killing him. He removes something from Lundy's pocket(wallet?) and his watch to make it look like a robbery. Of course this is a challenge to Dexter and now he must find the trinity killer and kill him; his only clue? The message Lundy left on his phone asking for Deborah but also mentioning the strange encounter, a message that Dexter never finished because he had to get down to business.

Can't wait for next weeks episode.

13. Great episode, and a great cliffhanger.

14. Assuming it was the trinity killer who shot them, i think he took lundys tape recorder off his body. I really hated to see lundy get shot, im pretty sure he is dead. Whether or not he tried to make it look like a robbery im not sure, and another thought....why not finish off deb? why leave a witness?

15. Good point about the tape recorder. If TK was the shooter, then he definitely took the tape recorder with him. Taking the wallet was just to make it look like a robbery.

I also don't know why Deb wasn't finished off. Maybe he thought she was dead. Or there was a witness that caused Trinity to bail prematurely.

Here's my last theory about Deb. The Trinity Killer was so confident in his abilities that he was only concerned about killing Lundy. He believed Lundy was the only person who could catch him, so he only needed Lundy dead.

16. Thats a good thought, i like that.

17. Dexter is perfect to watch baked

18. I don't like the tape recorder idea, and here's why; he just finished banging Deborah, why would he have the tape recorder on him?

As to why TK would leave Deborah alive, idk but maybe he didnt count on her surviving. Also where did TK (assuming it was TK to begin with) shoot from? Deb got shot in the stomach/kidney area and went down, off camera Lundy got shot twice and falls, from the left we see the shooter enter, reach into Lundy's pocket, take his watch and run right. I think its possible that Lundy saw the guy before getting shot.

Idk I'm thinking too much.:smoking:

19. It's Lundy! The man lives and breaths serial killer, i think he would have had it on him (Assuming it was TK.) After starting to browse the showtime forums, there are some crazy theories out there!

20. I think it may be alittle too obvious that it was TK anyone thought it might have been Debs boyfriend? alittle jump i know but hey its not the first time things have been unpredictable.