Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Let's take a look in your STASH JAR **HD**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ppyro, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Hello GC!

So I usually wake up to session of wake an bake :bongin: :smoking: :) Who doesn't love a morning buzz? Anyway's I open up my jar to find nothing but stigma hairs and tiny trim everywhere... I look at it and think :confused: this isn't going to do shit! So I end up gathering a few house hold items and continue my mission to get baked!

If you decide to get high
    You will need

1: Grinder
    2: Paint brush - Nothing to rough or too soft!
    3: Kosher Salt
    4: Isopropyl Alcohol 70 or 99%
    5: Your Smoking device - A bong or pipe
    6:Knife
    7:Black Book (Better to see fallen kIEf)

So grabbed my smelly pipe added some kosher salt into it added some Isopropyl 90%.. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE... You want it looking the way it looks when you bought it, Then your done with your pipe put it aside. Pour the liquid !!! SLOWLY!!! Into a glass tray for easy extraction! ( You don't want bit's of salt in there)

After you have collected the liquid place it over some boiling water for the alcohol to evaporate and you will be left with some resin depending in how smelly your pipe is! The more the better. After it set's you will have to scrap it off your knife or moose blade, There you go! A resin ball

Next I took my four piece set grinder and dissembled everything and brushed all the corners and screen and edges where everything twist's together. You'll be surprised in what fall's down !

After everything was done, I was left with just a gram of kief and resin together. It's not that much but hey, It sure got me ripped for hours first thing in the morning just as I like. Everything was two hits but most of all it was FREE :hello::hello::hello:

Hope this was helpfull!:wave:
    Enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 BluntStep, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    wish i had some of that kief right about now man i just ran out
    of bud from my last harvest
    Kick ass pipe btw

Edit: 13 minutes later - I found a nug of mersh my friend dropped on the floor
    last week stuck to my foot it must be a sign!!

3. i cant even tell you how many times ive had scrounge up some resin. its a pain in the ass but it def gets the job done :hello:

4. Breakfast of champions right there. Nicely done sir.

5. Indeed, Not that much of a pain unless you don't know what your doing! :)

Thanks man! I love my morning breakfast as soon as I'm out of bed!:wave:

ThAnkS! There's something about sherlock pipes that are very eye catching! I love them!

6. Mmm.. kief and resin.

A dolphin pipe of mine just broke on monday. Me bro scraped over a full bowl out of it and we smoked the whole thing. Best part was the taste. It tasted surprisingly good, maybe it was the year long build up of resin that did it.

That pipe seems like something you'd see in a Dr. Suess book haha. Props on the piece.

7. Yeah that things got a huge carb, must hit like a champ.

8. Hell yeah, Sometimes I leave stuff uncleaned for a while (1yr) and end up with tons of free resin! Not pleasnt to smoke but hey it's gets me rippped :smoking::smoking: Thanks man, As soon as I saw it it was calling out "BUY ME"!!!!

It goes down 2.5cm, I try man I try...

9. DAMN! Nice tut. :)