Lets start a religion

Discussion in 'General' started by marathon1, Jul 30, 2010.

1. #1 marathon1, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    This is just for shits and giggles...Ron L. Hubbard was rumored to have thought up Scientology because of a bet he made at a bar.

Now I ain't no Ron L. Hubbard but I figured all of us stoners could pitch in and make a crazy ass religion.

I'll leave someone to start, whatever they want and we will just add and slowly create the scriptures.

Gods
    Nibbles-The man with the plan so to speak, Nibbles is the most powerful God because he posted first. He lives on a distant ring of Saturn listening to what goes on through and old radio he bought at a pawn shop a long time ago during an unexpected visit to Earth (Saturn was dry).

Teh 8sh See Nibbles fallen brother, often considered the powerful force behind Evil. He enjoys producing dirt weed and distributing it. He also raised the cast of Jersey Shore (his loyal minions) from birth for the sole purpose to train then to become the biggest douchebags on Earth.

SantaRosa the AlmightyToka The God who was selected to be in charge of Nibbles holiest gift. Marijuana!

Pink Floyd The God of blunts, he also makes some kick ass music.

SSIsland boyee The God of Island Cheifing, yup we even have a God for that. Talk about a religion of mass appeal!

Marathon1 The God of Fire, if it wasn't for me you would of no way of inhaling the Nibbly gift of Marijuana. I am also the bookkeeper in charge of bringing the truth to the masses.

Holy Scripture

Nibbles is God, the man who sees,watches, and protects everything..He lives on a distant ring of Saturn, you too can join him as long as you smoke Marijuana and pray to Him every day at 3:17 PM and AM.

Nibbles has an evil twin named Teh 8sh see who provoked nibbles often by selling Nibbles dirt weed at high prices. Nibbles warned Teh 8sh see that if he continued with the bad business ethics that Nibbles would conquer him. 6 billion years ago Nibbles fought T8S valantly and conquered him. Nibbles thus created a small and relativley unimportant planet which he called Earth and sent Teh 8 see there to live. T 8 see tempts us often with lust, and anger but we can spend time with nibbles by smoking his gift of Cannabis (specifically 1 gram of Kush as specified by the Stonely prophet Makizushi).

Nibbles gives us guidelines to follow called Commandments but we will consider them guidelines because nobody really likes to be commanded too. In order to receive a commandment one must climb Mount Sensi, a treacherous climb for only the brave. Only one has done it, the Stonely man Guitarist 231.

Nibbles is a good man who caters to the needs of Stonely people as seen when he gave the ingredients for Dorito and Little Debbie food products to howoldami who in turn created a massive food corporation that satisfies munchies for millions every day

The Stonely Commandments (In order to receive a commandment one must climb Mount Sensi, you will probably die but if you make it you become a holy prophet)

1. THOU SHALT SEEK TRUTH

2. dibs on the position of god!

3. I call Lucifer!

4. ewwww party pooper
    :hello:

But for real, do it. And by 'praying' we smoke a gram of kush.

5. Ask me 10 years ago and I'll definitely be down to contribute some ideas.

6. #7 marathon1, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    Nibbles is God, the man who sees,watches, and protects everything..He lives on a distant ring of Saturn, you too can join him as long as you smoke Marijuana and pray to Him every day and 3:17 PM and AM.

Nibbles has an evil twin named Teh 8sh see who provoked nibbles often by selling Nibbles dirt weed at high prices. Nibbles warned Teh 8sh see that if he continued with the bad business ethics that Nibbles would conquer him. 6 billion years ago Nibbles fought T8S valantly and conquered him. Nibbles thus created a small and relativley unimportant planet which he called Earth and sent Teh 8 see there to live. T 8 see tempts us often with lust, and anger but we can spend time with nibbles by smoking his gift of Cannabis (specifically 1 gram of Kush as specified by the Stonely prophet Makizushi).

7. I want to be SantaRosa the AlmightyToka, the god of weed, who blesses the worthy and the noble with the precious bounty of amazing strains of godlike nuggage

8. dibs on lord of blunts

9. I climbed Mount Sensi to get you all the One Commandment.......THOU SHALT SEEK TRUTH. There, grasscityism now makes more sense than any other world religion.

10. then so be it, we will consider you another brother of Nibbles and Teh 8sh see. I have a feeling Nibbles may have many brothers, and sisters.

keep up with the story, and gods feel free to speak words of wisdom into this stonely book.

11. ey bro.. your head looks tiny.. and your hands look massive.. i will NOT bow to a disproportionate god

12. I like it and now we have a name!

13. double post.

14. First of all don't be an asshole, and second of all that's because my hands are forward away from my head, making them seem bigger. I do have huge hands though, as well as size 15 feet. Maybe that's cause im fucking 6'5", you dick.:mad:

15. I concur but he is Teh 8sh See, AKA Evil.

Just smoke a blount and enjoy your time with Nibbles, you were blessed with height to reach the buds on really tall plants anyways which is a good thing:hello:

16. you know what they say about big hands....

big gloves, and big gloves are warm...or so i hear

17. Shit I feel like an asshole now.. You, my sir, have a way with words. SantaRosa the AlmightyToka shall embrace the peacely ways of marathon1. We need a god of matches, lighters, and fire to burn the buds I bless thee with.

18. Instead of hymns we have braindance and dubstep

19. The people were hungry, so upon them I bestowed gifts of Doritos and Little Debbie.