LETS STAND LETS SIT LETS TALK LETS LISTEN LETS CHANGE

Discussion in 'General' started by flyingwithturtles, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Hey all, i came across this post in another forum back in 08 was when it was posted but the thread is still much alive. i came across it and just it hit me when all know vibes right? feelings? well i got heavy good ones not some hippy talk... maybe haha. but seriously it was too take a stand gather in DC and all toke.. but in all seriousness, hemp is a cure hemp is a plant hemp is life in its own way and in a way to help rise with ours. i take the gathering beyond a protest we all get high at. too be honest i havent ripped a bong hit a joint dabbed a dab w.e in a few months. but im aware of how much one can gain medicalled from the concentrate. i believe many do not know! or dont know enough. i think this idea can me maifested and can be surreal. WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. soon. right now lets start. lets spread the word i hope to hit ever forum with a post. and im starting here. to gather in dc before the white house anywhere everywhere. and speak. bring stands and speakers. and gather those that have benifited whether it be the curing of their cancer after being told "theres nothing more we can do sorry" form anxiety from rashes from growing hemp making clothes from it becuase you couldnt afford the stores so you manually worked for it. PLEASE acknowledge, please research, please help spread the word get this started... get this woken up! lets do something on top of the somethings being done, over the country slowly areas are accepting but really how many more have to suffer? some people just are not even aware!!!! some people truely believe in our government as they should but they dont see the bullshit and greed that has taken over. so please im not saying lets hit the date 420 but lets shoot for it lets make this happen let us protest!!! not just with all passin a joint. but gather and speak and share what is real what is going on! what is true! and what good this brings! the facts are with us.  LOOK UP RUN FROM THE CURE ON YOUTUBE RICK SIMPSON or google hemp. lol. im sure some dont even have too, but for those that want more.

PEACE N LOVE!

2. I applaud your conviction sir. 

3. I second the esteemed SantiagoDunbar420's sentiment.

Indeed!