Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets "Smoke Weed"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vapeisrape, Apr 8, 2009.

1. for your group of friends, whats the term you use to say "lets smoke weed" without people knowing what you're talking about

examples:

circle jerk - we still down for that circle jerk? (it sounds gay, but most people think its sarcastic so they just pretend were kidding)

play games - yo, you guys wanna come over and play some games tomorrow?

lets hear some more

2. "Hey, go grab the bong."
    or
    "Want to smoke a bowl?"

It's nice not having to hide it. :smoke:

3. "Wanna smoke some buds" or "Wanna match a bowl"
    I smoke cannabis, and I don't give a fuck who knows it

4. "Want me to bring my iPod?"
    "I'm listening to my iPod."
    "Hey, do you know where I could buy an iPod?"
    "Dude, come over. I just rolled a two gram joint of some of the best iPod I've seen in a while."

Here's a hint: I'm usually not talking about iPods.

5. Wanna smoke pot?

6. well say your standing in line at the grocery store and your friend calls you and you need to describe what your doing w/o letting peasants know

7. "Wanna have a chill?"
    or
    "Fancy a BLZ?"

8. Hey want some drugs?

These threads are terrible.

9. man these guys are so cool because they smoke and dont give a flying fuck.
    well this really isnt what he is asking and you know that.
    nobody thinks you are cool because you said something on the internet.

as to answer your question i say "you wanna play some xbox?"
    however this will sometimes lead to confusion about whether i really want to play xbox or if i want to smoke lol.
    we can usually get this sorted out by asking if they want to come over and play xbox.

10. no one forced you to read it

11. "Out for coffee tonight?" :eek:

12. Well, you would just say that you are in a store..

13. i just tell my parents im going out to chill at a friends. I just ask if they're down to smoke, or wanna sesh

14. I think I'm hanging out with Mary this weekend, do you want to chill with us? Usually I just don't hide it, though.

15. wanna do drugs?

or sometimes we dont say shit just pull it out.. and start pickin.. and packin or rolling.. or and or

sometimes.. we say lets go smoke some trees

if im in a spot where i need to hide it i just dont talk aloud

16. If you're smoking in the grocery store line, people are going to know you're smoking from the fact that you're standing right there. You're not going to need to say it aloud for them to know. I'm not making any sense of this. Sorry, I'm baked.

17. Well, if we're over the phone and we need to ask if they're good to talk we say "Potato?" It's just something silly we came up with a while back. If they are good to talk we say, "Want to smoke some weed?"

18. CD's. it was always that if i had to hide it, which wasn't often, but it came up. we used it over text messages to be safe since cops can access your texts if circumstances arise. yo man you gotta listen to these new CD's i got.