Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets send all the weed where it belongs.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Third Eye, Feb 10, 2014.

1. #1 The Third Eye, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    I think we should start a movement to get everybody in the non-legal states to give up their weed and send it over to Colorado and Washington. That way we are all eliminating crime, and establishing official weed capitals of the united states, although we definitely need a couple extra weed capitals in like Texas and maybe like Illinois or something.

Discuss.

2. I read it three times and I honestly don't understand.

What do you hope to achieve by doing this?

3. You've got to be joking...

4. #5 eyec0n, Feb 10, 2014
  5. that plan sucks.. we should legalize everywhere and have no crime to worry about overall. It would save money, time, environment and the lives and souls of soo many people. we should be growing this stuff everywhere and create a world of cannabis...that's just my opinion

6. Fuck that, I'm not giving up my weed. I'm already breaking the law, so where's my motivation to give it up?

7. So everyone that isn't in Colorado or Washington can't smoke weed? Fuck that I don't want to move to either of those states

8. Send it where it belongs? It belongs in my muthafucking lungs!

9. You're a bit too high, that's a horrible idea op.

10. You must be trolling hard, because you sound extremely stupid right now. 

11. #12 Nerd139, Feb 10, 2014
    We should have everyone get as many seeds as possible and just dump them all over the U.S. continuously. They'll grow and be cut down and we'll grow em again.

Put lots in front of DEA buildings

12. Lol. Yeah, let me just ship my bud down to Colorado and Washington.

1.) Even if that were a serious decision by the government, do you know how much of a waste of resources that would be?

2.) Just imagine all the heists that would be pulled off. You'd literally be shipping tons and tons of pot across the country.
        -This is assuming that the government does not decide to protect these shipments... if they did, refer to point 1.

3.) Activists will go rage mode for a plethora of reasons.

Some high-deas should just stay in your head man.

13. I'm not motivated enough to go to the Post Office.

14. Wow, this is jus one of those threads that just... Mind Blown O_O

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Pot has many medical benefits, but making people smarter is not one of those. 

16. Loool I'm super curious what OP was thinking. What's the motivation here...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Should be the other way around, since legal states would have more weed.

18. #20 coraygc, Feb 10, 2014
    what if your job dictates that you need to live in Baltimore or Miami or Milwaukee or Boston or Philly or Charleston or Detroit or Phoenix or anywhere that isn't a Weed Capitol?   Can you just not smoke? Will all the weed have been sent to the capitol?

edit:   For what reason does weed "Belong" in Co or Washington opposed to anywhere else?