Lets see your plants Weekly winner

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by infinitylizard420, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Cut these a lil clips yester day morning ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391549286.143256.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks Man:D im using cfl's. I could imagine if i was using Hps or Mh she'd be gorgeous!

Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's

3. Nice Man the more the better! I would love to clone this lady but im kind of afraid to do so cause shes so nice and healthy, do cones get as big as regualr plants and produce the same amount of bud or less?

4. Yah def Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="KushxCloudsz" post="19465634" timestamp="1391549664"]Nice Man the more the better! I would love to clone this lady but im kind of afraid to do so cause shes so nice and healthy, do cones get as big as regualr plants and produce the same amount of bud or less? Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's[/quote]same amount like a whole new plant man!! Hps is the best but I have seen some really amazing plants done under cfl bro ✌️😆✌️Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have my winners ........ Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Op are you using a normal light bulb cause that's what it looks like to the right in your avatar

8. Forreal Damn Did You Use Cloning Gel or Powder Any of that ? I Wanna Clone Mine Now Just Afraid That it Wont Grow

9. And who are they

10. you sir are the winner the indoor grows!👏👏

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. #74 infinitylizard420, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    One more for out door grows

12. lol no I use cls on the sides of my plants to help the fan leaves

13. why thank you im well happy you liked my blue venom she was superb i have another 2 going atm in 4 an 5 weeks of flowering :D:D:D

sent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

14. congrats!!!

15. I have an aero garden. Oppinions on autos and aerogarden

Bluegrass

• Like Like x 1
  16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392181544.852833.jpg my baby's lil up date ✌️😆✌️

• Like Like x 3
  17. I showed mine but didn't win. I am growing mine different then most because am growing with an aerogarden.  yes its not as fancy as most but it was something I won for free and I am limited on grow space.  Have also won another aerogarden and got it yesterday in the mail so now have 2 but how I grow know one is interested in because they think I cant grow with an aerogarden and its not as fancy or as big as most growers.  But my plants are thriving and are in the flowering phase.  And I expect to get at least 2 oz off of them.  yes that isn't much but for no more space and work then what I have done to me it is worth it.   Have other friends who grow with aerogardens and they average 5 to 8 oz off of theirs.   Yes its not much but when limited in space what is one to do.  And for something that was free why not try it!!!  Next grow with my new aerogarden I won (which is bigger then my other one) I have bought special seeds for and will grow only 1 at a time.  If it produces then will prove my point that one can grow with an aerogarden and get decent amount.  But for now I am a nobody so just ignore what I am saying and my postings!!!

• Like Like x 2