Collab Let's see your Bongs!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheUltimateNoob, Aug 17, 2019.

1. What's up everyone

I was trying to find a thread showcasing people's rigs but there's a lot about bongs and none that I found that's just for showing us the nice pieces you all have.

So here goes, it doesn't matter if they're dirty, small, barely used or homemade... Any piece you can smoke from is welcome to be shared here.

Here's one of mine for starters, got the idea for this thread after ripping a few, don't blame me, haha. [​IMG]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^I bet its fun fillin her up...............huh?? ^^^^^^^^:lmafoe:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lol yeah, it's my favorite piece... Hits are almost as smooth as breathing

Nice piece!... My chick loves percolators, I've broken a lot of them

4. Ice bong IMG_20190625_124132_574.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 7
  5. So trippy... I love it!

I don't know what made us use a different bong today, because we normally use the one I posted first, but you posted this just after we took it out so I snapped a pic.

Here she is! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Biggie-Smalls
    Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 9.00.42 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. 58119882770__7BADD036-96CD-4B57-BC32-1A6B4A8373D6.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I'm flattered you like it. I call it my "toke a cola" bong. I use a carbide bit made for drilling glass and a hand drill. First I determine where I want to have the hole in the bottle so as not to set my bangs on fire, and I then put a piece of masking or duct tape over that spot. The tape helps keep the bit from wandering when trying to get the hole started. I do this in the kitchen sink with a very tiny stream of water providing lubrication and keeping heat from building up. Once the drill bit has barely made its way through the wall of the bottle, I switch from a carbide glass drill bit to a diamond burr and open the hole to fit my copper tubing. For the bowl I use a 12 point 1/4" sq drive socket that will fit the diameter of my copper tubing. It requires a little shopping for the socket because you want to make sure that it will have the ability to support a screen that you can cut to size and drop in.
    I have made these with and without carburetors and I much prefer to just lift the bowl off the stem to clear the hit.
    I have tried different methods of sealing and 5 minute epoxy works very well, but on this baby in the picture I used a flexible superglue. This was a gift to the person that gifted me 4 clones out of the clear blue.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. When looking for the socket to use as the bowl, look through the socket from the square end and see if there is a little bit of a shoulder around the bottom of the square drive. You need something to prevent the screen from just falling through, so try and get a mental picture of what is required to support a square piece of screen.
    Also, in case you have never bought copper tubing, some tubing is rigid and very straight and some is sold in rolls. It's the stuff sold in rolls that you are after because you need to bend the tubing into a lazy S shape.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Damn, thanks for the informative post bro, will look into getting some bits for my Dremel... The most I'll do now is melt some holes in an energade bottle and use a glass stem and pot, lol... My socket bongs never had screens, used to change out the water and then eventually replace the bottle.

I appreciate a good homemade bong... It's all I knew for a while because I was never good at keeping glass

11. " A Bong has to be Pretty, because Bonging isn't! " :D
    IMG_20190920_024527_452.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. I can't remember the last time my bong was that clean

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. [​IMG] I just broke my last glass bowl, ordering silicone for now on, but, I have 2 very old bongs left that get used a lot :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Damn sorry bro... I don't think I could make the switch to silicone

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. With 2 casual buckets of nugs behind it, lol.

16. Well being old and disabled, I have to do what I have to do :)

I will get both of these but the generic type (you can find them cheaper than eyce)

Eyce Hammer
    Eyce Spoon

• Like Like x 1