Lets see your Blackwaters

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JUSTHILLBILLY, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Heres mine

Attached Files:

2. Very nice... :cool:

3. good lord man how you gonna trim all that???

4. What size are the raised beds?

5. Whats that Mike you wanted to help LOL

6. The box that ones in is a 3x4 and i tilled way down and dug her deeper close to 3 ft from top of box deep the other boxes are 3x3 or 3x4s as well

7. I wish I could let mine go big like that. I have to keep them under the fence line. These look awesome :)

8. Those are works of art ! Great job man.

9. nice bushes man!! plenty -o- weed right there

10. Hey nice girl u got! So is that the cali-connection blackwater og? If so....im interested as I have seeds on the way.

Does it have the og smell?

And in the discription blackwater swerve said that he was trying to get the most purple og strain.
    I just wanted to know if him messing with the genetics if it has that lemon fuel smell?

11. Thanks guys... She is getting big now lol.. Just starting to put out some hairs she is the last to do it.. Its going to be out longer than i wanted

12. thrilbilly whats up homeboy..?

13. Sorry Yes its the CC Blackwater OG

14. Whats up Big Mike, Long time no see

15. What do the boxes around the plants help with?

16. Raised bed,Been tilled under the box a foot and then the box set and dug down as deep as i could go with an old heavy tine pitchfork so holes are close to 3 foot deep and i dont have to bend my fat broke down ass over so far

17. What does tilted mean?

18. How much do you think you'll yield?