Let's see your bagseed grows!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by M9Prime, Jul 10, 2017.

1. I have two bag seeds going one about 2 weeks till finished and the other has about another 5 weeks.

So for being so close to finished my first journal let's see some bagseed bud!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. My first ever attempt. On the verge of harvest:love-m3j:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. I have 2 shitty bagseed plants they may yeild a half oz of shwaggy indica lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. image.jpeg Just sprouted this morning! First attempt at growing something ever! Got another seed of the same germing right now, was cracked last I checked. Will go in a solo cup next to her sister tomorrow.

5. Looking good for cfl!
    So what kind of dog do you have? Haha I get hairs in my bud sometimes and he's not even allowed near my plants

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

6. That soil looks pretty damn moist man, careful with the watering, what medium brand are you using?

7. I water lretty lightly, that pic was JUST after watering. I sprinkle down well water From my hand to the soil. The medium is top shelf Texas potting mix, made of compost, sand, pine bark, and perlite. Probably not the best but this is not going to be an optimal grow and I'm broke as shit:laughing:

When I'm more settled though in August I'll be starting up a organic soil closet grow
    :Love-Plant:

8. I grow organically and in soil! Yeah that medium isn't the best but it should do alright for now, just looking out when it comes to watering. If you're looking for organic nutes the General Hydroponics GO BOX is pretty awesome. Never had to ph with it and I grew those babies you saw with it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kitty cat. Lol I find cat hair on mine constantly. And like you said, the cat isn't even allowed near the plant lol

10. Two different unknown strains, I think one is Girl Scout Cookies though. At the end of week two of flower, two 300w Mars LED.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Looks fantastic

• Like Like x 1
  12. This was my first grow, she was bag seed (and luckily female!) untrained and all natural.
    Wish i knew the strain because it was some goood smoke...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. [​IMG]

First grow. Should be done in a week

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3