lets see those bagseed harvests!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by whoami123, Nov 7, 2008.

1. A fan and some silica will go a long way to make those stalks stronger, I have plants that about the same height and I can pull on the top node and bend it all the way down to the dirt with no problem, stalks are very strong and stiff, I think I could step on them and they would still not break

#flowerpower

2. The boss hog I just harvested had a stem the diameter of a quarter. Very very strong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I just flipped this one into flower, by the time she is done stalk will be at least the size of a bic lighter or bigger

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425553841.252397.jpg

#flowerpower

4. First bagseed grow.

Attached Files:

5. Bagseed lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Just getting going with this girl. She sure is purdy tho!

Attached Files:

7. [​IMG]
    wow prayin mine comes out like that :) im about to go into flowering praying its a girl :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. my setup for flowering. praying its a girl :)

got the analog timer for the lights, got the fan, got the bigger pot, got the nutrients (fox farm tiger bloom), skipping the big bloom going straight to tiger. gonna flower it for a month or 2 and then clip off each node and hang it upside down in the closet, and then let it cure. so if its a female i will be so happy. if not well the experiment worked..... i am ordering seeds offline feminized and now that i know how to grow i can grow a great new plant thats def female. something tells me this is a female, dont know why just a feeling. its such a nice plant/ i have buried the stem more into the bigger pot, and am going to use half a teaspoon of nutrients every 2 days, while spraying some nutrients onto the flowers and any follicles that start to bud. just aqs the directions say. so lets pray its a female :) anyway some great grows here for bag seeds, mine is a mids bag seed but im told if i take care of it very good it can grow into exotic. the plant looks incredible now with the leaves, and its stopped growing taller so its offcially an indica :) so time to flower, it might grow another foot but the bigger pot will take care of that. so ready to go. pray for it to be a girl L:)

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439404924.571120.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439404984.842562.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439405020.245413.jpg

This is my first grow ever, and it's with some bag seeds. Actually just flipped em last night.

10. Sweet bagseed grows! Let's keep this going!!😄

11. #472 SkunkWoodz, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    first picture when the video's moving is of my mr. nice guy bag seed. woot woot

12. #473 HairyKola, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    First harvest coming up on my first grow.. Smells and looks great so far.. About 30 days into flower.. Outside..

13. A lil nug of some Trainwreck bagseed grown under some CFL's
    [​IMG][/IMG]

And some Ogre from the same tent
    [​IMG][/IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. outdoor bag seed harvest
    weights in grams
    SSH from what I was told was Super Silver Haze bud so SSH x ???
    G1 and G2 came from some super sticky bud they are nick named Sticky
    UK is Unknown a name given out of pure irony
    pics are two weeks after chop I might upload better shots after a nice cure

[​IMG]

15. Saved a couple seeds anytime I came across some fire and that random seed fell out. Did this over the past 3 years. Only two ended up being good seeds. They're on day 30 of veg. They're hella bushy and hella stacked/thick nodes but I feel like it's because my lights too close? Idk everyone please throw in your opinions about set up and plant status/health. This is my first grow but I have done a TON of research. It's a 3x2x5 tent with 300w LED full spectrum. Growing in Fox Farms ocean Forrest soil and using the fox farms nutrient soil trio (grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom). Smaller one got some nute burn but I think it should be fine? ALTHOUGH, I have no clue if it's a male or female!!! Topped each plant a couple times let me know what you think! Will be posting harvest pics if I even get there..

Attached Files:

16. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    still got 2 months till harvest.. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. IMG_20160308_001537.jpg IMG_20160313_202059-1.jpg My bagseed grown with LED

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bagseed Grand Daddy Purple, almost 6 weeks.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2