Lets see if you can figure this one out guys...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Champagneheadys, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Hey all this is my 3rd grow... Im using the Bloom boss 45 watt panel and the lighting schedule is on 18/ 6.. I have no idea why but when i went in my closet a few minutes ago i discovered that my kushy is a female... Im happy but confused why i already found female pistils coming out... i topped it once already and i planned on doing it more...any suggestions? im using fox farm grow big for my nutrients. Do you think i should give it more light time? idk why it thinks its time to flower... Its too early!

2. BTW i should probably mention its only 21 days old ...

3. Thats the pre flowers. Lets you know that it is ready to produce fat sticky buds. Congrats on the female.

4. Growday is right, yeap! Pre-flowers! Congrats! Your girl is getting ready!

5. That's basically her first pube. She's going through puberty now, and is telling you she's ready and willing to show her sexiness to the world.

6. I know this thread is a year old...but... Can you tell me how the Bloom Boss 45 did for you on your third grow? I hope you are still out there. If anyone else has had success with these, please chime in. Thank you