lets see if azo standards work

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Aug 2, 2006.

1. well i took 4 this morning and ive drank a gallon of water already and i took them with a vitiman b pill and i have about 20 water pills that make me piss like crazy..im planing on this drug test in prolly 1 week..im prayin and hopin i pass..any comments?

2. All I can say is that I remember one time in 8th grade where me and my friend went and bought water pills.

We made up some stupid story about his sister needing them and how she asked us to get them or something.
    The lady was all "Now you're sure these aren't for you guys, right?" She made them sound all poisonous or something. I can't remember why we even needed them though...

Anyway, your probably pissing like a fish. So you should be clean....or at least diluted.

3. What's this test for.

4. you don't really need to drink alot of water til the day of or close to it because no matter how much you dilute the urine now it probably won't make the THC go any faster or at least it won't help too much...unless your burning fat the THC won't be released faster i should say

5. Yea, that guy that posted above me is right. Since you smoke like....a shitload, you should throw some excercise into the mix.

6. excersise is indeed in need

7. yeah i wrok out everyday..im pissin like a fuckin bitch these water pills are perstribed

8. u need to burn fat to get it out of u so sweat alot just drinking water wont rly do shit just make u piss alot unless u drank like a gallon b4 u went and got tested so ur piss was dilluted

9. cant forget im runing almost a mile a day..so here is what is up

I am recently taking azo standards i take 4 tomoorow
    i also have a perstription water pill that i will be taking frequently and ive been drinking mad fludids and runing about mile a day if not 2..

so i mean im just hoping to god that i can pass this.. im not just taking azo standard tomoorow ill take all the way through monday

10. yea THC is liphophatic so water does not remove it from the fat cells :( the only thing that water will do is if u drink so much before the drug test that ur urine has like 99 percent water in it haha there is a chance the test will come up with results that claim it wasnt pure enuf urine and ull have to take it again, which can buy u alot more time

11. thats what i will do...hahahah bitches

12. :p

13. ahaha i love you puffer