Lets say I have 10$ whats the best liquor I can buy that will get me drunkest

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandaddyPurps, Apr 28, 2009.

1. As the tittle says. With 10's My dad will buy me booze once a week. But only like a hip flask sized thing? idunno the size... on drugs..... But yea for 10$ what will get your drunkest :smoking:

2. Get a few more dollars and you can get enough vodka to induce a coma. I usually get Caldwells or Cossack, but it depends on where you're from.

3. Where I live I can get a bottle of vodka for $8.99, I think the brand is Skol.

4. lol go to wal mart and by like 9 bottles of boones farm and drink them all its basically like drinking a shit ton of malt beverages. I like my drinks cheap and girly :cool:

5. #6 NORRIN RADD, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    get some E&J, or you can just buy some 40's of OE. personally i'd go with the OE.

6. Im not much into the drinking thing, but I do like to it once a week to mix up the monotony of smoking nug everyday. How much does a 40 ounch cost, and how many beer is that equal 2?:smoking:
    sorry for nooobles. Also for cheap what type of drinks is best

gonnnnneeee

7. 151.......hahahaha

8. A 40 is about 3 beers in volume, but the amount of alcohol varies.

Colt 45 and Steel Reserve are renowned for their price ( about $2 in New Hampshire) and higher alcohol content.

9. damn taht is a deal.

10. You can find cheap 40oz at a grocery store as well.. like they have King Cobra 40oz at a local Food Maxx and you can get 5 of them for $10 there like 1.75 each...5 40oz would have you smashed all night

11. Well these all suck but here we go.
    Vodka: Vlad, White River Tavern, Crown Russe, Nikolai
    Rum: Bankers Club, Calico Jack, Admiral Nelson
    Whiskey: Gold Crown, Black Velvet
    I just got done with my freshman year at college just drinking this and natty lite every weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die soon.

12. for 11 you can get 1/5 of r and r whiskey

shits hella good

or get some of the green tilts those cost like 2.50 each and will get you fucked up

13. I just read that it can only be a hip flask sized bottle... Well you want a fifth or a pint. Get some captain morgans, that'll do the trick.

14. Terrible, terrible idea. The two times I had 151 in my life... well, let's just say they coincide with the two worst days of my life. It's that bad. When I was 16, a few friends of mine wanted to get drunk, so we got a bottle of 151. Between the three of us, we drank almost an entire bottle. The following day, I felt like I was dying. 151 is surely the piss of demons. I laid in the tub for two hours trying to feel better, but I couldn't. I ended up finally passing out in misery at 6 PM the following day.

Then, my 21st birthday. I only had 3 beers and a SHOT of 151. I puked, and I puked lots. I felt like death the next day, and actually had to pull off the road to puke, ended up puking some in my car too.

15. Shit get some everclear.

16. yeah you've got to have some serious balls to drink 151, I've actually had some of the best drunken times of my life on 151, followed by the worst hangovers imaginable, but if you just want to get the most alcoholic get you drunk the quickest shit in the store you definately gotta go with the 151

17. Come on now, just because you don't know how to drink doesn't mean 151 is bad.

18. Yeah I was just givin him the best answer to the question.

151 is cheap, atleast here in Va, gets you shitfaced like no other. (except everclear, and of course 'shine:devious:)

10 bucks Should get you a pint, more than enough 151 for you. :D:D

Oddly enough, I've never experienced a hangover with liquor in my life.

Beers, fuck yes. Liquor, never. EVEN 151!! hahaha

That sums it up.

19. you can't legally buy 191 proof everclear, great job