Lets play Do her Dont do her

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 Cawdswallup, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    The rules are simple, one you would do. The other you would not, choose wisely. Then find two of your own and ask the same. 

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Mmmmmm defiently the bottom

3. But you never know the top one might have a better personality/ and looks like a meaner root

4. I dunno man.. the bottom one looks suspiciously like a male body that had female features photoshopped onto it.

5. #5 Cawdswallup, Jan 16, 2014
    Or sorry, I forgot to mention of the rules is that you have to continue it with two pictures of women. 

6. I'd knock boots with Tina Fey FOOOO SHOOOO

7. Lol fuck that, it's like when you build an additional room onto your home before the law against it was made.  

Mwahahaha

8. .

Attached Files:

9. ^^ This guy

10. #10 Cawdswallup, Jan 16, 2014
    I would choose the brunette because.. well I don't know. Slightly less mortified by her I guess. The blond one looks like a grown ass version of that fucked little thing in Harold and Kumar. 

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. mmm so tough, id take nancy cause that pic of her from highschool or whatever was hot. 
    Donna or topanga? personally im poking topanga. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I've always had a MASSIVE crush on MLP, she's the best. 

13. Oh Topenga, those beautiful curves......

14. #14 Cawdswallup, Jan 16, 2014
    It's only misogynistic for anyone without a sense of humor or someone who has an issue with another's appreciation of the female body. In case you missed the reference it's an homage to Weeds. 
    Which if I might point out stars an empowering female role who does not take shit and does not take no for an answer. Also, the show was created by a female.

That being said. I would do topanga and I would do Elaine. Because Elaine is tough as nails and can choke back a Dominican cigar with ease. 

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. #15 Shiva Blaster, Jan 16, 2014
    Elaine!   The biggest crush of my early teens........sexy, smart, funny, the total package. 

I also find CC to be insanely annoying. 

16. #17 Shiva Blaster, Jan 16, 2014
    You just gave me a boner   :yummy:

17. hahaha that's assuming I'm rejecting one over the other. I would chose them both if I could.
    But the game only allows one. I'm not body shaming. I don't give a damn about how anyone looks. Sure I may prefer certain body types over others. Does that mean i'm guilty of 'Body Shaming' No. 

18. I'll take the cast-offs!   ;)

19. #20 Shiva Blaster, Jan 16, 2014
    For what it's worth, I do not see anything disrespectful about the nature of this thread or it's tone.