Let's make the midwest a better place!

Discussion in 'General' started by zegela, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Hello Friends! I've been living in Chicago for all my life. I have also been smoking since school. As many of you know, the Midwest is one of the worst places for weed in the country. Sure, it's out there and you can find it, but prices are killer unless you are really well connected. Mostly college students find good connects, but adults that want to smoke, and many younger youth have a hard time finding GOOD stuff. However, people in Medical Marijuana states can find god bud for really cheap and really easily! In Chicago, i've been finding top shelf bud for 60 an 8th sometimes $45 an 8th and even $35 an 8th for good stuff. And it's STILL not as good as stuff straight from the dispensary. my friends, I'm calling you all to strengthen the Midwest. These are my goals for this moment:

Normalize smoking weed in our culture

Have weed widely available to all (either medically or just from individual to individual)

Have it out there for affordable prices.

The steps I'm taking:

I have friends from California send me shake via mail, and resell in Chicago for less than $100 an ounce which they can find for $30 an ounce.

Friends from California also send me ounces they buy for $100, and I resell in smaller quants from $5-$10 a gram.

Also, like to give small baggies mids and shake to people for free.

Come on guys! We can do this! Think about others and not just making cash. We can work together by each of us working separately and effectively.

Let's do this!

2. #2 TinTizzy, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    I totally agree..i have friends here in michigan still selling quarters for 90 when they get a pound+ at a time..i think 10 a gram is pretty reasonable since i paid that for homegrown back in the day..my new guy is awesome and charges 25 an eighth all the way up for "medical" and gives out free hash all the time

3. Been thinking about this idea for awhile I'm in ohio and completely shocked at the stuff here. Everybody I have spoke with says they have good luck but they were college students of course. Idk about sending via mail but I like where you're coming from. Good luck!!