Let's make some KWISO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Deleted member 86623, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ill have to try this. how does this compare to normal hash?

edit. i vote for a sticky and +rep

2. I think it was just all still stuck in my system becasue I had been around it all day, but eaither way it was definatly bomb.

3. If you are comparing to hash made from trimmings or shake, this will be a bit better because you are starting with almost no plant matter and just pure kief. Other than that it's pretty "normal" hash I would say.

4. #104 barfdog17, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
    not bad, the only thing i do differently instead of using ISO alc is I always use Acetone when I make hash. I was able to wash the grinder, pour it out on a plate and it was completely dry and ready for scraping about 2 or 3 hours later.

That and acetone is by far the best glass cleaner that I have ever used, you barely even need to shake it, more or less just pour it through.

if anyone wants to try this, heed this warning: Acetone is exceptionally toxic if used in an enclosed space because it evaporates extremely quickly. For the love of god don't use it near and open flame, embers, or microwave it.

As long as you keep the air flow going you'll be fine.

5. Unless you are using more expensive reagent grade acetone I would not recommend this. Normal off the shelf acetone has other crap in it, and it's much more harmful to you if smoked. (if you dont get it all out)

6. yea i ment compared to qwiso with shake, stems and clippings.

7. You know it really shouldn't call it KWISO....It should be called QWIEF!!!!:laughing:

I dont use grinders so I never made QWISO like this before, But thats a great way to both clean your grinder and gather all of the excess trichs.

But really you should find a new name the similarity in title could confuse to many people.

8. I've always called regular kief, quief.

It's a riot at parties...

:hide:

9. ahahahaha QWIEF

How about GW-hash (grinder wash)? Sounds pretty official lol

10. haha thanks, tell a mod! :D

11. How dirty of a grinder will I need to get a good amount(enough worth doing)? My grinder is fairly dirty right now, will I get a good amount?

12. Ive been pondering a couple....

GRISO or GWISO

13. Washed my grinder today. I haven't cleaned it in about six months, and from the looks of it I'm going to get a nice bit of KWISO/GRISO/whateverISO. I'm wondering whether I want to press it and smoke it or put it in a firecracker.

14. got some iso, wanna do this tommorow. need to find a glass plate.... to let it dry on

15. i use industrial acetone that you get at home depot, not the shit you get for nail polish remover, just cause i like being able to do the wash, watch a movie, and then scrape when it done. It costs like 14 dollars for like 3/4 of a gallon at the hardware store close to where i live. believe me, it's pure, and it evaps completely

16. After a bowl topped with some kwiso, "Holy shit my grinder is clean!" :rolleyes:

17. GWISO is still pretty similary sounding to QWISO/KWISO.

so its between GRISO or GWhash (ghash?)

Nice 6 months for me would be an ungodly amount, probably would overfill my grinder. I prefer to smoke kief or hash, taste and high is amazing.

cool man, like i said if you use the high quality acetone its all good.

18. Yo check this!!!!!!!!!!
    dosen't anybody think that the alcohol reduces the thc content?!?!?
    i told my friend this and thats the first thing he said.... i never thought of it.
    Am i right or wrong???

19. :confused:

The thc content of what? The goop you are getting off your grinder? THC binds to the alcohol, which evaporates, leaving you with 100% thc hash.

20. that doesn't make sense at all...more or less everything dissolves in your solvent and when it evaporates it leaves all soluble materials behind since they have different evaporative temperatures...

soluble materials would include the trichomes and other cannabinoids...