Let's make some KWISO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Deleted member 86623, Oct 12, 2008.

1. is it just me or does it look like meth or crack?

no offence to anyone,btw, just never seen hash like that before (thought its supposed to be greenish in color)

2. hell no, I got a bunch of different kinds of hash this summer, some was kiefy hash(goldish/brownish in color, just like this hash) and other was sticky hash that you could roll into a ball, and it looked like resin, but it was dank.

3. doesnt look goldish
    it looks like a light brown/white mix of powder

4. Don't mind the lighting too much in a couple of my pics. It does not look like meth or crack, trust me it's a kief-y golden light brown

5. has anyone smoked it yet? how was it?

6. I just started the process, hopefully it works, its under the fan right now. My room reeeks of rubbing alcohal hahaha.

7. Video on page 2.

8. Sweet, let us know your progress and how it comes out.

9. #50 Ginitonic, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    Just sent a picture of it to my email. ill post it right quick.
    [​IMG]

5min in.

10. bookmarked! I think I'm doing this tonight, thanks man. I am often discouraged by the qwiso hash tutorials because I don't ever have trimmings and I'm usually fairly low on herb ( < 10g). But I do have a nice grinder and I have a ton of kief in there, especially on the screen/outside screw-off area. It looks like you definitely got some results out of only a little kief and I'm hoping to do the same thing, again thank you for posting bro!

11. #52 J Dylan, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    awesome man. +rep for the simple ass walk-through... my grinder has 3 years worth of kief stuck all over the sides, creases, and screen. definitely doing this in the next day or two.

i was thinking-- to make things go even more smoothly and make sure you get all the kief that's caked onto the grinder off/out of it... you could freeze the grinder before placing it in the Isopropyl

another question... what would the difference be if i used 91% isopropyl?

edit: nevermind, answered my own question.

12. Alright I just tried this myself and i think its going to work. My grinder was seriously caked and after a quick wash its really clean. I got the ISO evaporating now and ill let everyone know how it turns out later.

13. Question: My pops is coming home soon and its not fully evapped, it will still evaporate fine without a fan on it right?

14. It'll still evaporate without a fan.

15. Nice guide.. gonna have to do this, my grinder has kief collecting all around in it.

16. Got it evaporating right now. Can't wait to hit it up:smoking:

17. just started evaping not too long ago..used a little too much iso tho, so this could take a little while

18. Damn idk if I used too much or what cause its been about 4 hours and basically nothing evaporated.

19. If you use "too much" it will just take longer to evaporate. Just be patient, when I make QWISO with more iso it takes 24+ hours to evaporate.