lets make a deal?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by caught1naction, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

I know that many of you are being pessimistic (not sure if right word) about illuminati, conspiracy theories and all that bullshit.... well... I have found 2 videos....if you would be so nice and take your time to watch atleast one of them, u got my respect.. thats all I can give I guess... well anyway here is

video nr 1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYwPUkGVVjI]Warning US will get Nuked by North Korea. IMMINENT! - YouTube[/ame]
    check it out, its pretty crazy.....

2nd vid is more creepier... : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYutjM7xVk]COUNT DOWN TO 3-22-13 - YouTube[/ame]

so yeah, the deal would be that if shit is really going down on 22nd march (first watch those vids, then u will understand), will You, as a person, finally start to believe all that stuff? I personally, am believing already for a long time all this stuff.. and 22 march only would claim my beliefs and there would not be any more doubt.....

2. 3/22/13?

omg im sick of these fuckin doom dates. i agree that secret societies do exist, but crazy conspiracy theorists exist as well and they make up stupid dates and "facts" like this.

fuck it dude. just enjoy your life and stop worrying about these evil fucks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol I'm gonna comment here on 3/23

4. I'll just go ahead and say there has been SO many people that have come before you with this sort of deal.

If the threads people created about predicting the future came true.. We would have been a one world nation a long time ago.

Martial law would have kicked in back in 2009.
    Nuclear war would have kicked off in 2010.
    Again in 2011.
    The Olympics would have started a new world order.
    The world would have ended a few months ago.

Those are just some off the top of my head.

This just gets added to the huge pile of nonsense that seems to accumulate very rapidly in pandora's box.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah yeah, well 22 march is coming, so time will show what is nonsense and whats not :D i wanna see u post same shit, when 22th comes, ok ?

6. You think I haven't heard that same line a million times?

but ok. I'll post that same "shit" when the 22nd comes around.

7. If anyone wants proof of the illuminati and what is really going on behind the scenes all you have to do is read confessions of an economic hit man an your eyes will be open to the truth, your world will be turned upside down. If anyone is a fellow book lover go to textbook. Com for cheap books and orders over 25$ get free shipping;)

8. People get too caught up with this shit and forget about actually living their lives.

Its ok to think and maybe believe in this stuff, but dont let it control what you do in life. Just live out your life good cause everyone livin in states/canada got it better than most the people out there.

When it come to all the prophecies and dates; fuck it. Why get caught up with that shit when it most likely wont go down. Just live life by the day and if shit pops off then you'll know.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo6OYViYt9s]WARNING: Nuclear Attack on 2012 London Olympics, August 3rd. Code9 Prediction - YouTube[/ame]

We sure should have worried then.

10. Material in North Korea's nuclear test unclear, worrying for U.S.

CNN just posted this yesterday. Notice... just a few days before 22th. I wouldnt laugh so much about this subject, and maybe start taking it seriously...

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQm86KXFXA]NATO Summit : Chicago Evacuation Plans for possible National Security Incident (Apr 25, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

should have freaked out then.

12. You're the one posting smiley faces.. I'm not laughing.

It's fucking CNN. Do you know how many worry of nuclear testing there has been? TONS of articles that say that throughout the years. And Iran. Don't forget Iran.

13. wow you must be one of those sheepies.....sad.

14. You just lost all creditably, if you haven't already.

You don't know anything about me.. and yet.. you make assumptions. If you want, you can check out my posts throughout the past.. I can assure you.. I am not a blind follower, instead a thinker, maybe something you could try to wrap your mind around?

15. wow YOU really are someone to sell someone what they lost or not hahaha , let me laugh . :D ur funny... not!

I could care less about your posts and what you decide to believe, your problem really not mine....

16. How about let's talk about some real shit then? Yeah? Instead of your blind following of "creepy" youtube videos.

How about we talk about NDAA, drone attacks, inflation, corruption, SOPA, PIPA, OWS, monsanto, GMO's, etc.. You know.. Real shit we can prove before we start predicting the future?

Save yourself from the label "sheep" and actually start talking about reality instead of a make believe story from youtube and people will start taking you seriously.

See you on the 22nd.

17. Also, I didn't realize people who listed CNN as a source had the audacity to call other people sheep.

18. dont worry I know all about those subjects and Youtube is not the only source where to acquire information. I am far away being a sheep, rather it makes me sad to see sheeps like you, who will believe everything what government feeds to them.
    I REALLY Wanna see ur face when 22th comes. Probably will be priceless. Im sure u aint so tough anymore then.

19. Well u can see news about NK also on other webpages and newspapers, theres plenty of source. Would be kinda dumb to think that only CNN posts about it, now wouldnt it?