lets hear how lazy you all are

Discussion in 'General' started by Ta'veren, Apr 12, 2005.

1. I was downstairs watching tv and was getting very tired. I was too lazy to walk up to my bed so I just watched tv until I fell asleep. I was also too lazy to turn off the light, and we have a clapper for the light. Thats how lazy I am, I wasn't even high.

Lets hear how lazy you all are.

2. Haha. I'm not that lazy! I'm acutally being pretty productive lately, and I don't remember any time where I was being super-ass lazy. Ooo, I just finished eating pizza/bread sticks, and I was too lazy to get up for desert.

3. once, i was playing nintendo.. wheni was done i dint feel like getting up and turning it off, so i just yanked it, till the cable fell off, then i threw the controller to the tv to turn it off, i missed, then i trew my shoe, theni slept thre

4. I didnt shower for a week... LoL! Dont worry, I'm clean now.

~~xOXoKristenXoxO~~

5. LOL I have been there... I think its a SF thing :smoke:

6. I've gone without eating for a whole day because I was too lazy to make anything.

7. i was too lazy to use a book for an open book quiz.

8. my friend was so lazy he complained that his bedroom was to far to walk to go to sleep ...and there were no stairs involved

9. i whiped my wet hands on my dog

10. That, my friend, is lazy. :hello:

11. That may win this contest...

I'm actually not lazy. I have a full-time job, go to school full-time, I'm graduating with two degrees with honors in both in June then going to grad school to be a teacher. But I have done the "sniff-sniff-spray perfume-okay this smells clean now" thing with my hoodies so I don't have to do laundry every week.

12. lol me too! :D

lol yup i've done the same thing

i've let coke cans/juice bottles and glasses allllll over my desk and i'll just let them build up once my trashcan is full...once my desk is overflowing with cans/bottles/glasses and eh some might fall on the floor with out me noticing so i'll have some more room so i'll fill it up again and leave it like that for about 2-4 weeks

and sometimes my friends will come over and leave like a soda drink from a fast food (say Taco Bell) and everytime they would come over, they would say "dude my drink is still there!? haha" but until recently i've cleaned my room :eek: :D

so right now my desk is clean

13. i always have an inner conflict trying to decide whether to stay on the couch, or get up and make some munchies - don't laugh, it's a really hard decision sometimes

14. im lazy as hell i havent done homework at home since 7th grade now im in 12th lol

15. ok i can prolly beat you guys...quarter ended on last friday..i had 2 tests (pass/fail determining tests...if i did good i would pass the quarter) and a notebook check ...i stayed home instead then didnt study for them on monday and didnt do any of my make up work and now i did bad on them and got

1 f
    2 d's
    1 c

16. I can't really say I'm lazy (I'm a wife = maid). But my dog is so damn lazy. She is a 9 month old puppy, but she'll slide off the couch and just stand there on her front legs and leave her back legs on the couch. She'll stand like that for up to 5 mintues. Its like she knows if she hits the ground she will actually have to walk. -- Also she'll chew on a toy up on the couch. If it falls off she will whine until you either get it for her or she falls asleep. So damn lazy.

Its ironic that this topic was started. I was taking a picture of her for the blog while she was doing her lazy thing. Here it is. Sorry about the quality. I must be too lazy to go get the digital camera, my phone will have to do.

Attached Files:

17. sometimes when i blaze im the cleaninest bastard there ever once was, and sometimes i dont want to pull down my pants to take a leak.

18. i'm pretty sure everyone has done that

19. Heh, is there anyone that doesn't do that!? :D

20. lol You should invest in some depends for those occasions.