Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets hash it out (the basics of hashish).

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Snarfindorf, Jun 27, 2015.

1. #1 Snarfindorf, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    DISCLAIMER: I am not advocating the use of drugs. I do not claim to hold any or used any of these drugs. This post is for informational purposes, because the government would rather see people turn to a forum for advice than help you by making this shit legal in the first place. Drugs are bad, I guess.

I'm not sure if this is the correct sub, I'd appreciate it if a moderator could move the post if it's not (plz no delete).

Please click on all images to make them bigger for your viewing pleasure.

Hi guys,

Do you want to know more about your hashish? Specifically, where it came from, how it smokes, how it tastes and comparing it to some better hashish you could be smoking? No?

• Hashish, or hash, is a cannabis product composed of compressed or purified preparations of stalked resin glands, called trichomes. It contains the same active ingredients-such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids-but often in higher concentrations than unsifted buds or leaves. Hashish may be solid or resinous depending on the preparation; pressed hashish is usually solid, whereas water-purified hashish-often called "bubble melt hash"-is often a paste-like substance with varying hardness and pliability, its color most commonly light to dark brown can vary to seethrough glass varying toward yellow/tan, black or red. This all depends on the process and amount of solvent left over.<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[2]</sup>
    So hashish is good stuff, right? It sounds like the perfect thing to get me baked, and much cheaper than weed, sometimes at £2.50 a gram.

No. Hashish for £2.50 a gram will be rock hash. Most typically it was imported from an eastern country such as Pakistan or Afghanistan, and has been treated with various chemicals. I have no personal experience with rocky, but as I understand it, it could be dangerous for your health. Stay away.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

On the left we have a "Genuine Californian Hashish". I guess this is what the rich yanks smoke? Basically, this hash looks the part. Golden brown outside opening up to a creamy, sandy interior. Smell is a very faint flowery smell, which is a very good thing. This is excellent quality stuff; not top quality (it's not the best Moroccan), but it's definitely worth the price (2.5g for about £40). The initial taste is very flowery, very similar to a Moroccan hashish, and the aftertaste is more that of a Pakistani hashish. This stuff is probably very rare in European countries, so I wouldn't be surprised if your hashish looked nothing like this. Basically, this is near top tier stuff; the kind of stuff you want to be looking out for if you're not strapped for cash. This stuff is so good, I separated it from the rest of the hash so it doesn't mix with their kind *spit*.
    Oh, and it gets you very, very high.

In the center is a more common Afghan hashish. Specifically, this is "Afghan Golden Label Hashish". This is decent quality Afghan hashish that weighs in at about £8-9 a gram if it's good quality. This stuff is far less potent than the more expensive Cali hash, and is a very dark brown color. Please note, that this does NOT necessarily indicate the quality of the hash. It all depends on the curing processes of different countries around the world. Good quality Moroccan will always be a sandy brown color, Afghan will almost always be a dark brown, etc. This stuff is not as good as the leftmost hashish, but is better than the rightmost hashish. You should be able to cut bits of it off with your nail, as it's relatively squidgy. If your hashish looks like this but is rock hard and needs to be heated up, it's rocky and the dealer should be shot on sight. Inside the hashish will be a dark-ish light-ish brown to a dark brown (but not black). The smoke will be relatively harsh from a bong, and smoked straight from a bong this stuff stinks of eastern spices and earth (quite nice). This stuff takes a while to heat up, around 5 seconds on a direct flame, so if smoked with weed I'd recommend directing the flame on it when it's in the bowl and then just lighting the bud for optimal mixing. I would definitely recommend this hashish for someone who can smoke a lot of it (with tolerance sky high, it won't get you very blazed without weed), and can smoke it with weed. Smoking this stuff with bud will send you to a proverbial plain of tranquility.

The rightmost hash is from Pakistan and India, specifically called "444 Black Charas Hashish"<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> (I don't know either). This stuff is relatively low quality compared with the Cali stuff, and comparable to the Afghan stuff. This is also some of the most common hashish in the EU, especially the UK. It looks identical to the gold label, but has a much creamer brown inside. Once again, this is not necessarily a mark of quality, but it does show that it's not rocky. It's very pliable, the same as the gold label and has a waxy smell, typical of this kind of hashish. This can be smoked the same as the gold label, shove it in a bong with some weed and light it for a few. The high feels quite heavy, maybe a little funny feeling in the stomach, most likely down to the curing process. I wouldn't trust this stuff enough to smoke it for a lifetime, but it's good on a budget at £5-6 a gram. If your hashish looks like this, it's either black charas or another typically common eastern hashish. </span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space">
    </span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space">The hashish high can feel very heavy and it's quite different to smoking only weed. It can definitely be more potent, provided you have the relevant hashish (Moroccan, basically). </span>
    </span>
    </span>
    </span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space">How to smoke hashish
    </span>
    </span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space">Bong:<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> Easy: pry a bit of hash off with your nail (if it's too hard to do this, chuck it in the bin). Put it in your bowl, keep a butane flame to it for about 5 seconds whilst sucking in (petrol will make you gag) directly onto the hashish. Smoke should start to fill the chamber and milk that puppy hard. Blast it to another dimension and savor the taste.</span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">
    </span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">Metal pipe:<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> I feel sorry for you kids who are in their en-suite bathrooms or around the back using metal pipes to smoke weed. It makes it taste horrible imo. They work pretty well with hash, but obviously aren't as good as a bong. Put the small amount of hash on the mesh in the bowl, smoke like you do a bong, but I prefer taking lung inhales with the pipe. Breath in with your mouth whilst taking a hit and the smoke will go straight to your lungs instead of holding it in your mouth and inhaling. Makes it more intense from my experience.
    </span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">
    </span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">Joint:<span class="redactor-invisible-space"> It's a waste. Only good quality, sandy hash will burn in a joint and even then, it won't amplify the high by much. Definitely much better to put it in a bong. Simply put, don't do it. Oh, and stop smoking spliffs, you disgusting loon. </span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">
    </span></span></span></span>
    <span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space"><span class="redactor-invisible-space">That's the post. I can edit it later if I feel like adding anything. Feel free to ask questions. This thread will die. </span></span></span></span>

<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference"></sup>

2. Good post! It's nice to see an informative thread about hash and from what I've read so far it's pretty accurate.

Good job and thanks for sharing! :bong:

3. I made bubble hash for the first time last weekend. The lower left side was the 120 screen, the right side was 73 micron screen, and the duck shit dark upper left was from the 25 micron screen. It's drying now, excited to try it. Smells great.

Attached Files:

4. #4 IrishJamaican, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    i honestly way to high to read all that but the best hash bubbles when you put a flame to it, the best I've ever smoked just melted into a wierd green oil and it was nasty AF ended up passing out lol

Edit; I'm almost certain it was oxygen pressed hash from Super Lemon Haze Nugs