lets go to an empty island and Call it GrassCity

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SmileywhenHIGH, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...gtfo, troll

2. Lmao this is great

3. And this high school shit^ would be on this island???? I think not.

On a serious note what if we reenacted that old thread but what if the pooling of the money was set up as a charity. Technically one couldn't run off with it, right?

There's gotta be a way!

4. Lol "high school shit"

5. How much can i donate to island. Can i write you a check OP you sound like a good leader.

6. holy shit dude i'd be down :smoking:

7. if 50,000 people on GC donated $20 we'd raise 1 million.

raise 1 million per year for 10 years, have around 10 mill, we could buy an island, but we'd need another 10 million to build housing and stuff.

8. and fuck having some dictator, with a small number of people we could have a functioning direct-democracy and organize our government via different threads with polls.

9. It would exist on the island if someone like the OP tries to gain presidency over everyone else on the island.

10. I have a much better idea. Let's all get together, raise some money, buy an island, and call it GrassCity and all smoke blunts all day everyday.

11. Someone find an idea to allow us to pool our money without fear of some AH running off with our money. I know their are finance major blades on here.

12. Too risky. That much money should not be gambled. Everyone, can we start to treat this as a fun thread rather than something serious. There have been several threads that actually tried to get an island and all ended bad

13. Op who do I write my check out to I want to donate towards the down payment on the island

14. Central America? Or

15. Haha Damn trolls

16. No troll island sounds like a good idea. Not gonna donate a million dollars only 100$ towards it we can do it maybe

17. Isla Huerta would be perfect for a place like this...

18. Where can you donate I dont have 1000 I can do 100$ though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.