Lets get together and feel alright :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sparkmeup1, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Whats up my fellow blades.

I was walking to the laundromat today and on my way there I smelled residue of some really dank bud in the air. This got me thinking: imagine if we all put our weed together and have like neighborhood clubs (or chapters) for stoners and we gather together once a week or so to organize different events toward legalizing marijuana and smoke some herb as well :) people with shitty connects can get new connects for some better bud, etc, etc... Most marijuana users keep it a secret, but just like my gay friends all have their spots they go to to feel at ease with their lifestyle, stoners should have such a place as well....

Anyway, just a thought. Not high yet lol but im going to take a couple of bong rips later.

2. i think every park should have a designated stoner spot

my spot would be awesome....on a cool little hill and people at the bottem are always walking there dogs and can't smell anything so you can be like a watch man... lol

3. yeeyuh
    420 cult son u already know

4. #4 Sparkmeup1, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    [quote name='"Thomascolin"']i think every park should have a designated stoner spot

my spot would be awesome....on a cool little hill and people at the bottem are always walking there dogs and can't smell anything so you can be like a watch man... lol[/quote]

This is a good idea but an idea all on to itself. Besides, having "designated stoner spots" would feel somewhat discriminatory, no?

Edit: who would want to sit on top of a hill smoking weed while all the ppl walking their dongs have their noses in the air thinking they are better, and healthier, than those stoners sitting up on that hill? Lol