Let's get to know each other :)

Discussion in 'General' started by OnlyDirty, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Post 5 random facts about yourself.

1.) I occasionally eat pizza rolls frozen, its like a pizza Popsicle.
    2.) I enjoy the history channel.
    3.) I'm obsessed with reading Memoirs, they are my fav.
    4.) A giraffe is my favorite animal
    5.) I will travel a longer way to avoid sitting in traffic.

annnnnnd go.

2. 1) I smoke weed
    2) I have nothing else. :smoke: I don't have a favourite colour, animal, food, nothing. Is that weird :smoke:

3. Gotta love threads like this. Oh and before i start, #1, really op? frozen? i wig out if the middle of my pizza pocket is the slightest bit cold hahahah

1) ive traveled to tens of countries before i was 15, and only 2 since then. <- big disappointment, gotta start saving to travel again.
    2) Im in school for engineering, and hating life because of it.
    3) sometimes i question myself to much
    4) Im currently finding a lack of expression in my life, justifying my search for new creative hobbies.
    5) I like to freestyle when im by myself to keep my mind active/for good times.

4. 1. I'm married :love:
    2. I have 2 cats and 1 dog
    3. I smoke weed every day - no lie
    4. Favorite color is pink
    5. Fave movie is Elf

5. 1. I don't eat any type of seafood. Save the fish! (no really I just think they smell)
    2. I'm a huge history/politics/international relations buff. Use to read a lot of books, now it's usually essays and articles.
    3. Most people don't know I smoke (cigs or weed), and are shocked when they find out.
    4. I have a lot of anxiety, but once you get to know me well enough I usually chill out (or just smoke weed with me).
    5. I have no true obsession. I like a diverse set of interests, and I'm always looking to expand.

6. hahahah yessss. I love it. Now, can't do a partially thawed one. Frozen, like a popsicle. Most people like it after they try it :)

7. 1) I am married to the most wonderful amazing stubborn woman in existance.
    2) I have P.T.S.D and I won't sit with my back towards doors and/or windows.
    3) I have 4 cats, including one that is more like a dog. he fetches, drinks from the toilet, comes when you whistle for him, and rolls over.
    4) I am a huge geek, I love to read. I've read just about every book I get my hands on.
    5) My favorite colors are purple and red. I can't decide which one I like best.

8. 1.I play three instruments and sing
    2.My first crush was on jim morrison lol
    3.I love the ocean and anyplace outside
    4.I've lived in five different states
    5.I have a black lab named bubba and he's proably a better friend then any human friend I have lol

9. i play guitar
    i like music
    i like jimi hendrix
    i like smoking weed

10. 1. I lived in Japan for 3 years.
    2. I open bananas from the opposite end.
    3. I sometimes dance randomly to break awkward silences. (usually backfires)
    4. I have a degree in organic chemistry, but you would never guess it based on my appearance.
    5. I love emoticons ( bitches loveeee smiley faces ) :D:D:D:D

11. This is officially the best random fact i have ever seen. Clearly i dont think outside the box enough... i mean if you had asked me earlier today if it was even possible to open a banana from the opposite end i would have said youre crazy! hahaha

12. yeah no fuckin lie, i see you post on like every page of that one stickied thread how high are you

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng]YouTube - ‪How To Peel A Banana Like A Monkey‬‏[/ame]

This is the OG way to open a nanner