Let's get growing!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Optimus Yields, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Wow they're quite far into flower, damn!

Amazing trailer, really looking forward to it!

Vegi

• Like Like x 1
  2. DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0013.JPG Day 47.The smells are kicking in now the flowers are coming in.The Dutch Passion AutoMazar smells of lemons (honestly) and the Fastbuds pineapple express has a skunky undertone to it,similar to the Cropical fruit auto, which is good.I will get some better pictures soon,but the discoloration has definitely stopped since I raised the led.Oh yeah,ordered a new tent today so popped a Dinafem Critical + and a Barneys farm Cookies Kush in some bog roll in preparation(both photos) . Shits getting perpetual in this bitch

• Like Like x 3
  3. DSC_0012.JPG Can see the light bleaching (slight) better here, but it's dealt with it OK. My fault for thinking of my LED as a fluorescent and putting it too close.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Perpetual grow?!?! Damn dude can't wait!

Sent from an outer space intergalactic dimension 100 light years away...

• Like Like x 1
  5. G'damn. Smashing it out the park again Optimus, great work!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. yum yum yum yum YUM!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks you guys.Yeah,I'm really pleased so far.Cant complain with the Leds either. They started for 25ish days under dual spectrum hps vegging ,but they have flowered really well now.For day 49-50 (mazar was 3 days after the express) they're great. Stopped with the Bud Candy now too,as I wanna flush most of that taste out tbh.Will be using the Overdrive again for the run in to plant magic flush.(no need for GH Ripen this time,plus it burnt my last grow I think.)peace ✌

• Like Like x 2
  8. Day 50 is here and man went in hard on a defoliating flex.GH Bloom feed(always at 50% recommended for photoperiods) and stopped the Bud Candy and Big Bud and started on the Overdrive for next 2 weeks post 10 day flush. DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0015.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. The Fastbuds pineapple express is so stick and smelly already, it's unreal.Mazar is more subtle but more citrusy. The leds don't radiate heat down like Hps so the flowers stay cooler and don't dry out as much too. Homestrech now. Other tent arrived today. Both Dinafem Critical + and Barneys farm Cookies Kush (photos) both popped so all good peeps

• Like Like x 3
  10. Damn Optimus, you are kicking ass! You inspire me dude!

• Like Like x 2
  11. #873 Optimus Yields, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0012.JPG Day 52, dry day.Really packing on the weight now...Eagle eyed viewers will notice the 2x4 inch Rockwool cubes with the new Dinafem Critical + and Cookies Kush,put in yesterday after germing in bog roll.With them being photoperiods I don't need to start in my final pot like autos.Got 2 20litre airpots yesterday for them when theyre bigger,plus give me couple of weeks to save for another fan/filter for the new tent I received last weekend,aka the flowering room.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Man, you really know how to draw us in! Hahahaha

• Like Like x 3
  13. Those look like beasts! haha

What fan/filter combo you go for?

Vegi

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks Vegi and I agree, they're pretty fat considering there's 20 days left or so.Fast buds pineapple express is so sticky it's making me super impatient to get to harvest! It's a proper American strain allrate!Haha. Just going with 4inch fan/Rhino filter, as they do the job for small tents. Update on the feminised seeds: both sprouted /shed seed cases.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Awesome - I have the exact same filter, the Rhino Pro 4 inch and it is amazing. I upgraded from a generic one and its made a massive difference. No smells whatsoever unless I open the tent and then its "Oh hello..." haha

Vegi

• Like Like x 3
  16. Screenshot_2016-08-29-06-01-24.png English summer for ya,low temps high humidity... Arrrrrggghhh!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Start of week 8, day 56.Last feed today of a 50% GH Bloom feed,plus Overdrive and B-52,when they dry out they will get flushed for last 10 days or so.Will try get some better pictures of the buds next time.P.S. Both feminised seeds are growing there first true set of leaves and about an inch or so tall now. DSC_0015.JPG smell is amazing, lemony type on Mazar and,well,pineapple on the express. Fastbuds n Dutch Passion get top marks from me on these strains so far.(all about the smoke Optimus, all about the effects)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Only just noticed that yellowing leaf lol,went in and got him.Bit OCD like that...

• Like Like x 2