Let's get growing!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Optimus Yields, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Thanks Vegi mate,and yeah I almost bought a Mars 96 reflector series a few months back but saved up abit more for this.No doubt everyone says they're overpriced, overhyped etc,and platinum is just a repackaged Eshine light,but fuck it.5yrs warranty is a big plus too,so see how it goes anyway. Second tent set up is coming soon,1.2m x 1.2m aka the flowering room with Hps, and put the led in this one for vegging n autos.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Damn dude that's gonna be a crazy nice setup!

Sent from an outer space intergalactic dimension 100 light years away...

3. DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0008.JPG its day 21 already and they're bushing up nicely. Seems the 10th day topping hasn't stunted them at all,and we're well on schedule.Plus just got back to find this had been left with my neighbour! (who I've never met,BTW)Amazon are lucky,cos I'd have kicked off.Its here anyway, the P300 led.Problem is the cable that it comes with is only 1m long? So one more night under 400watts Sunmaster Dual Spectrum, till I get an extension lead tomorrow. They loving anyway at the minute, and after a mini heat wave here,like 3days at 31Celsius! were back to more manageable temps n humidity, 74Fahrenheit, 48RH so it's all good.Watered yesterday, 6.7 3parts flora at 1/4 recommended strength, with added Diamond Nectar and Vitalink Turbo

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. No delete option

5. DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0005.JPG First feeding at max strength (so 50% of a photoperiod feed) flora 3parts, diamond Nectar, Vitalink turbo and Advanced nutes B52. Got an extension so set up the led.How different do they make ur plants look! Weird it is.So yeah,day 22 and they've all shown sex now,which is good.Peace

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice.

Yeah makes mine look proper weird lol, I always gotta take mine out to really know what they're like whereas under other lights you can see what's going on.

Can't wait to see how your girls take to the new light.

Vegi

• Like Like x 1
  7. DSC_0005.JPG Will do a true light picture soon,but they're bushing up nicely. Seems they like the new led lights aswell which is good.No watering today,Day 22

• Like Like x 1
  8. DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0009.JPG true light picture. Day 24.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1469726207693-1456035158.jpg Put them under the net to open up the middle of the plants as the preflowers are coming in.

• Like Like x 1
  10. How you finding the light Optimus?

How the ladies looking under LED?

Vegi

• Like Like x 1
  11. Day 30 and starting to stretch. DSC_0004.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Damn whatcha feeding them that's massive for 30 days!!!

:eek2:

• Like Like x 1
  13. DSC_0005.JPG Fast buds pineapple express, day 31? I think. DSC_0006.JPG Dutch Passion AutoMazar, day 28.Both of these two are very vibrant and healthy looking. Just starting to preflower and stretch. DSC_0007.JPG Then there's this guy.Day 31 fastbuds lsd25. Possibly overwatering, but yeah,she has droopy leaves for some reason. Not too worried, as I had the same think with Blue treacle last grow,and it produced the biggest buds In the end so gonna wait n see.(all three have really strong branches and stems) Vegi,I have only been feeding what I usually do.Flora 3parts, plus Advanced nutes B52 and Vitalink Turbo during first month.Now preflowers are coming in,they're gonna get some Big Bud n Bud candy, although not as much bud candy as last grow because of the taste.

14. I do like the new lights of course, and it seems they're liking the spectrum it's giving off,just can't help thinking HPS would give a better yield. I'm gonna continue with it for now,as I'm curious to see the bud formation under LEDs,as most people say the thrichome production is better under leds.We shall see.But yeah,it's a good enough light for 2ft x 2ft (DR60) tent,and I'm possibly gonna get another one,(but the model with 10 watts cree chips in too,for better coverage)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Platinum P300 was £284 2 weeks ago,but now it's gone up 30 quid.People must be buying them,or I got it on offer, but pretty sure I didn't. Not complaining, just thought it was weird as stuff generally gets cheaper over time as a rule. Will do some photos tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Love thick node pics, some epic LST going on bro

• Like Like x 1
  17. I never did any lst this time.I used that net for only one night this time.I topped again though, and I've defoliated abit yesterday and today aswell. Humidity in U.K has been hitting 92RH max and I've not been below 53 AT ALL! It was early spring last time and didn't appreciate not having humidity issues. I think that's why that one plants leaves are semi droopy (they've improved abit now) but yeah, had to spend £75 on Amazon for a 12l dehumidifier. Should arrive tomorrow so I can get on top of it and get it down to 40-45,and it also goes down to 30RH for last week of flowering to stressing excess resin production. (apparently)

• Like Like x 2
  18. DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0006.JPG Day 32 and preflowers are pretty established nnow.Gave a Bloom feed,with added Big Bud (1St dose) B52 and Bud Candy. 6.2 at 500ppm

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. No LST?!? Damn dude you're doing something right if they're that bushy!!!

• Like Like x 1