Lets dab together

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by teenakush, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Try dehydrating your product prior to spraying , for an hour or two . I usually use shake / bottoms or nugs . Still good , just darker due to the more stems and leaves

2. Doing a dab would totally wreck me, I'm such a lightweight these days. I get baked from 2 hits off the vape, that stuff looks dangerous.

3. All the more reason to ! One dab and you're flying !

4. Who doesn't love dabs ?

Attached Files:

5. what are you blasting with?

6. I am Canadian so I use colibri . I believe it's the best at our headshops .

7. Just got a sick Sheldon black recycler over the weekend. Pic in my sig. It's 30/150 limited edition.

8. I'm actually a rook at gc . Where's your sig ?

9. If your on the app your have to turn em on. Or click my name, then view threads I've created.
    And I ment pics in my thread in my sig. Lol sorry.

10. It's no problem ! I haven't been on gc too much , so I'm still learning . But I've recently downloaded the app on my phone hahahah . I've been hearing a lot of those recycler pieces . How does it hit ?

11. Like a fuckin dream dude!!

12. Hers some pics. Little dirty. Lol

image-2203859050.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Is Colibri all you can get? I know thats pretty good though. Try to look out for Lucienne and give that a try if possible.

14. Ran my second batch of BHO ever. Used Fasfil cause the place that had vector was closed.
    [​IMG]

15. No way, this stuff would get me TOO high, there is such a thing for me haha. It seems to me one dab is equal to smoking a full bong bowl or possibly more.

16. Yummy that looks tasty !!'

17. Wow !! That's pretty fucken sick . At the bottom of the base , that's written with a titanium pen ?

18. thanks man! After some vac

[​IMG]

19. Haha yes I would also agree . But my dabs aren't that big in all fairness . But they do pack a punch.