Lets Bring our Grass City Family to Twitter

Discussion in 'General' started by Springs, May 14, 2011.

1. #21 DriftingApart, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    Watch

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujx_oO4vH8w&feature=related[/ame]

2. did you make that? excellent

post it all over gc

3. New to the site, just got back on Twitter! Follow me! @DraeDrizzl3:D

4. Im following you now bro, get at me @TheRealSprings

5. Follow me at @TomWolls. Twitter is the shit. It's only really worth it if you have a phone that you can use twitter on. Where I think twitter is really amazing is when it comes to big time events like concerts or sports games. You can be chilling at a game or a concert and check the twitter feed on that particular event and get all kinds of different perspectives on what you're seeing. Everyone paints their own piece of the picture of an event, and it all adds to this one collective dialogue that changes in real time. I fucking love it.

6. #NowFollowing @TomWolls

Even gettin just the 2 of you makes this post worth it

7. Anyone remember when that twitter sidebar was added on gc and had to be taken down the same day cuz everyone was blowing a fuse about how much twitter sucks? :laughing:

8. I use twitter too and I dont see the biggie :confused_2:

In fact, im making a tweet right now as we speak.

Aw great, now I cant send it... My toilet wont flush!

9. twitter has more users than grasscity.... i love twitter and i bet most of u that said twitter sucks have never used twitter.

10. Twitter is 100x better than grasscity these people just dont want to branch out and they want to belittle people for liking something they don't its absolutely mortifying on their part actually, but F'em lets get some usernames out here so we can do some following. @TheRealSprings

#TeamFollowBack so i got everybody back

11. Twitter is better than gc? Are you high?

12. I only use mine fora few days every month. we/ @AwesomeChris518

13. I think hes following Chris Dolmeth...

14. "#teamfollowback"

:laughing::laughing:

15. @TornPerineum

16. I think it's great you're doing this but I'm not on twitter and I'm not really interested but I if I change my mind I'll hit you up

17. twitter>grasscity

18. #40 EndoMANIAC, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This thread is bad and you should feel bad. Get the fuck out while you still have legs.