Let's blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Vee, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Vee, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    My thread ' Let's blame the Russians and demand an immediate apology' has been deleted

it was from the BBC a renowned neutral news site supported by the British Govt

and financed by the British tax payer the content although political in content favored neither left or right

but concluded in POTUS style of blaming the Russians for the ineptness of the American political system

often refereed to as Democracy

Since when has GC been censoring 'news' if that be the case then this site has a dim future indeed

2. I'm looking into it @vostok
    It's usually best to just PM me....but I am looking into it.

3. First off, not @ICGreen , so no need to make assumptions especially when wrong.

It was deleted because it was ONLY a copy/paste of an article with absolutely NO input from you in regard to your own thoughts and opinions on the topic. I thought it had been made very clear that if you wanted to discuss an article, you can post a quoted excerpt from an article, a link to the article along with YOUR thoughts and opinions on it. Just posting an article to make a thread doesn't float. I will add that to the sticky in the Politics forum if it isn't already there.

Mystery solved...not censorship at all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.