Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lets Be Honset

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ReMpTiOn, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Ok I dont know if you might take this as an insult be it is not one bit.

Lets be honest alot these pictures of the juicey ounces of piff are bout to be in a baggie or jar

yet again dont take it as an insult cause some of you people really do go dispensaries and buy legit weight of some piff

2. was that suppose to make sense? :)

3. Weathers nice tonight.

4. For some reason I picture this guy with a ridiculous Cockney accent...and possibly on meth... No offense... I have a great imagination

5. damn i forgot the newspaper today...

6. [​IMG] you don't say?

7. [quote name='"omgitzdefdogg"']damn i forgot the newspaper today...[/quote]

Eh, I only get the free one. Apparently they use it for advertising, though I doubt anyone reads it.

I always mean to read it, but I run it over so much that it eventually turns into a pulp.

...wait what

8. Wtf is piff

9. haha how high were u writing that?!

10. Read that three times and still doesn't make sense.

11. Not even gonna waste anymore of my time trying to understand this..

12. Actually, I want an explanation for this shit. This is almost pissing me off

13. What the fuck is going on?

14. #15 Deleted member 519964, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

15. This thread is the verbal equivalent of staring into the sun. Just stop looking at it and everything will go back to normal.

16. Fixed his post.
    Piff is superior than average weed and it's a pretty potent strain of weed, has a purple color to it.

17. [quote name='"Rakim"']
    Fixed his post.
    Piff is superior than average weed and it's a pretty potent strain of weed, has a purple color to it.[/quote]

Ok, what about everything fucking else

18. I like turtles. And killing hookers.