Lets be friends :)

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by spicyitalian6, Nov 29, 2014.

1. I want this thread to be for people who are toking on their own and want to know they have some smoking buddies out there. My best friend moved recently and we used to smoke together everyday it was just the best time. I've been really depressed without him and sometimes when I smoke by myself I just want to know other people are out there smoking by themselves too. Plus we all know we have great stories and highdeas to share! So message me or reply when you're solo :) let's be smoking buddies!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Your not just trying to see me naked right?

3. Haha no way! I'm not looking for flirtation of any kind! I'm in a serious relationship

4. Dude I'm bored...

5. *Passez the bleezy* long time no see bra lol

6. Pass that jay yo

7. Smoking alone tonight too not all that bad though :/

8. Sorry but I'm too antisocial for this shit

:hides:

9. I'd rather smoke alone that with some dimwith going "duuuude" all the time

10. Do u actually know people that talk like that? :/ I agree though smoking alone can be better than having to listen to annoying people!

11. They actually don't say dude since they don't speak English

But people still seem to think they need to press their brain outs, some eve holding their noses, to get high.

12. .

They sound like they would be pretty annoying to smoke with even discarding the language barrier. Do they do handbongs too?lol

13. There's no language barrier I'm bilingual :smoking:

Yeah, they do hand bongs, sometimes even inhaling by the nose

I have been smoking alone nowadays, don't like people smoking my green and asking me for the the contact.

And I don't have many pothead friends.

14. Ha some of my friends used to do that to. Mostly when they didn't have much grass left though. I moved a while back and haven't met many stoners around my area that I would wanna smoke with.

15. I love you people.. my plant will start budding soon and i want to share it with all you mother fuckers

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Any TN smokers?