Let's be friends

Discussion in 'General' started by Ecorrigall, Aug 8, 2012.

1. im a dude. hes a dude. shes a dude. cause we're all dudes, hey!

[​IMG]

2. God damn, I was happy until I read horny. No thanks for being your friend now man.

3. We can still be friends man...that was mostly a joke. Looks like there are just a lot of perverts here. I was mostly just saying, let's get together and smoke...jeez. Is there any other main point to this forum?

4. and you're about to make this little chicken a man. LOL!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself. :D:D

5. JEBUS....do you need a hearing aid? (I make them) Let's be FRIENDS. What exactly do you do with your friends?

6. Joke around with em' :)

7. [​IMG]

I fucking made that shit ^

8. [​IMG]

gonna refresh this thread every 5 minutes. I think i've found my entertainment for night.

9. mare ih joo awww nahh!

10. Where are your friends?

If you're low on friends may i ask why you might think that's happening?

11. Tap dancing in a passion pit
    [​IMG]

We can go where we want to, you can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance well they're no friends of mine.

12. You, and I can be friends, but no funny stuff. I don't wanna feel anything poking me in my back when I'm trying to sleep. :D

13. haha np. If there's a fire I'll just scream at you.

14. [​IMG]

Just dance your problems away.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6yfXdDquPE]Safety Dance - Men Without Hats with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

15. +Rep :D

16. That sucks.

But of course everybody needs friends, no mater how many we have. New people could always be interesting and might have major impact on your life :)

What about college?

17. Nomnomnomnom.

18. This has nothing to do with the subject, but yeah...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRGeu_UgFis]Weiner Poopie Autotune - YouTube[/ame]