Let's all thank Revolution

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by burnttwaffle, May 26, 2008.

1. well i really appreciate him making me my first and prolly only pic. sig.

and i thought i would just do him a favor (not sure if itll work but worth a shot right) of making a thread where people can thank him and discuss their new(or old) signatures.

that way when he is busy looking for the people who want sigs, and making and posting them, itll be that much easier for him so he doesnt have to separate and possibly confuse himself through all the madness of that thread.

Just a little thank you from me to him for the awsome signature(tell me what you guys think of it) if it helps it helps if not w.e itll die.

but yea THANX REVOLUTION!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thank him many times over... my sig is so bad ass :D

3. yes many thanks go to revolution! :hello:

4. -_- You guys don't have to thank me. I like doing this for fun and for the City.

Not to rain on anything but.... I am female. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. THANKS REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......and may the great and powerfull spaghetti monster touch you with his noodley appendage giving unto you the POWER OF LIFE ETERNAL.

6. lmao fuck i was thinkin about that when i was typing im sorry

7. Thank you very much you KICK ASS!

8. I put in a request for one... and definitely, definitely a biiig ass thank you in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks revolution! my sig looks sick! thanks alot man :D
    and good job :hello:

10. Really 'preciate the av. miss Revolution. You sure got the City lookin a lot better with all these colors flying around now. More rep. coming to you when it lets me.

Rep. to you too Waffle, for starting this one. She deserves it!

11. bumpin for more revolution thanx!

12. Thank you so much! Its awesome!

13. another chick on the forum = awesome

another talented chick on the forum = priceless

Thats whats up....

14. yea thanks for the sig its amazing you have alot of talent

15. Thanks Revolution! Although, I think i put a request in for another one.

16. You guys are too kind. >.<

And Buddeh, I saw your request but yesterday and today have been work-swamped days. I'll be getting to yours and any other resquests VERY soon. =]

17. REVOLUTION; you are absolutely amazing dude. not too many people would actually take time out to do this for people they don't even know, and an ass of people at that.
    your skills are badd ass & i want to thank you again for the amazing sig. you did for me. i knew i wanted those little dudes & all that & you made it work. you're the shit my friend. if you lived around me i'd sooo smoke out with you just for that & how chill you are.
    much loveeee & thanks again ! =)

18. you never made me a post but i ditto this. anyone kind enough to do this is chill girl indeed.

btw....wanna make me a siggy? lol.

19. Thanks again, I love my sig!