Let us stop fighting in the name of religion & God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dattaswami, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Let us stop fighting in the name of religion & God

This entire earth is the property of the absolute God since it is created by Him. No human being created any region of this earth and therefore the absolute right of this entire earth belongs to the absolute God only. It is the climax of foolishness of human beings to fight and kill each other for the sake of the borders of divisions of countries and for the ownership of any region on this earth.

The representatives of all the countries on this earth should unite and form a Central Government to control the terrorism in any country. It should be responsible for the peace of the entire world. If the peace is achieved in entire world in this way, it is a real achievement of the success of this holy Christmas.

2. woah woah hold on there now. who said there is an absolute god? I fight in the name of myself and in the name of personal freedom, not in the name of some fanatical devotion to a non-being based on faith alone.

3. stop fighting religious people and jihadists.

let's just stop fighting over that relgious shit and just realize that my personal absolute god is god and have some peace.

this is definitely going to work.

4. remember the Crusades? The Spanish Inquisition? all murders done in the name of "God" So there petty arguments against religion here aint shit. wait till the Christians start killin people again, then say stop the fighting...:devious:

5. Folks folks...Let's just worship Buddha...THE PLANT. Know what I'm sayin??!!!!

6. "I have the body of a GOD. Unfortunately, its Buddha:smoking:"

7. If you take "God" out of your main title it's okayish.
    I agree that we shouldn't fight over resources , but I also think we should respect other people's beliefs as being just as valid as ours.
    Get off your high horse. You aren't special.

8. well, the only people i know of right now fighting for religion are muslims...and a few hindu extremist....:)

9. instead of ending the fighting in the name of some religious figures, why dont we stop fighting in the name of peace and pot?
    :smoking:

10. You guys know you're talking to a 'bot?

These are just random cut and pastes. You stop posting to his threads and his software stops putting up new posts in the thread. He makes as many threads as possible in the hope that one bites and runs for a while, giving his site free advertising. Cut him off, stop posting replies and ask the mods to stop him spamming with other new threads. He's filled up entire forum rooms with stuff.

MelT