Let this serve as a warning

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thedeadwalkk, May 7, 2011.

1. I completely agree with you 100% I had a dream last year that still shakes me to this day, I always said the world ending was a bunch of bs but I'm wrong. In my dream the sky is a orange red and it's burning hot outside and missiles begin falling every where and everyone around me starts dying, a man came to me and warned me about up coming wars and destruction. Come on people we can't ignore the signs any longer the end is very soon at hand. All I can say is god be with us and that he not let us suffer. There's no need to prepare for the end, no need to stock up on food or water. The end means the END, people will kill each other for the simplest of resources. I strongly urge everyone to live your life's to the fullest and take everyday like it's your last. Enjoy the time with your family and love one another.

2. I had a dream not long ago where I was fucking Kim Kardashian and the whole time I had a steady rhythm of slapping her ass. The dream actually started out by me convincing her to let me slap her ass. Was quite the trigger for her. Sadly I don't share your optimism of dreams coming true.

3. There is semi-fact behind ( the non fact is claiming that the world is going to end it may or may not be a fact depending on if it happens. :( ) The fact is reviewing all the evidence of current global events, analyzing them, seeing how different middle-eastern countries leaders are beginning to get more and more violent. First it was Egypt, then Libya ( and Libya hasn't been dealth with ) now Syria.

Just today Pakistan's powerful Army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani told the Pakistan President he doesn't like Pakistan's "No first use" policy on nuclear arms.

Just today Fidel Castro condemned the US for its actions with Osama Bin Laden. Its clear that the middle east is under going a huge change, and it just started to involve other countries.

I strongly believe that it will start in the middle east. Infact, it has already started. I really really regret to say this. I really do, but it is so terribly obvious it has already started.

4. #84 Flonkas, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

5. tbh there is no such thing as bi..

a wise man once told me...

you can build bridges all your life, and be known as a great bridge builder..

but once you suck a dick,

you will always be a cock sucker..

6. Lets try to keep the homophobic comments out of this thread :)

7. im a flaming homosexual bro.

pointing out the obvious doesnt make me a homophobe. i know quite a bit of bisexual people who i smoke with atleast once a week. lol

8. The thing about trying to survive, is eventually ( if my vision about the earth blowing self up, and repiecing its self together. But that would lead to a completely different life form ) the earth would replenish its self, and a) a new life form would arise after many millions or billions of years, but that time to the earth is nothing even though for us it is. ( this would most likely only happen if the human race died out completely ) or b) the human race survives, and lives on. They also adapt to the new world, and as time goes on ( probably about 1000 years or 2, maybe even a hundred ) nuclear winter would end, vegetation regrow, and its like normal. They would also remember what happened before and " HOPEFULLY aren't as stupid as the human race is today, and live peacefully, or, they take the same route we did, and repeat nuclear war.

However there is an option C to all this, and I hope its the one that if this does happen, option C is choosen but that is out of our control.
    c) After the nuclear war, aliens come and take us off earth and to live peacefully with them. Or they may intervene when its about it happen and stop it, and we'd live peacefully with them.

9. funny you mention that after you totally flame Getajob

10. hes just mad because his boyfriend didnt spit on it man dont worry about him.

11. I've been wrong about it being a nuclear exchange. I mistoke it for that. When I saw the mushroom clouds there were only 4 of them, one in each hemisphere and the were HUGE they extending far past the earth. And it was just a gray smokey colour. I mistook it for a nuclear bomb because I didn't see the impact, I just saw the aftermath.

However 10 minutes ago I randomly entered an astral projection trance, just on the computer wathcing tv ( previously around 10:30pm I hear a strange noise outside, I've heard my name being called 2 times when no one has called it )
    I was show a meteor crashing into a city and totally destroying it.

It clicked, it all makes sense. 4 asteroids one in each hemesphere. These were HUGE asteroids. That would presumably be enough pressure to cause massive cracks or shocks to the earth, massive earth quakes, and the earth splits its self apart, repieces its self together.

As i realized this I went to talk about it on a website i go to ( abovetopsecret.com check it out, its a cool website ) and as i began typing this in the dark, a small gray orb appeared on the couch to myleft, and turned into a black shadow, and moved towards me. This startled the fuck out of me and I yelled what the fuck. I got up, looked in the window, and turned around and htere was a gray shape in the window. I now have all the lights on, that scared the fuck out of me and I'm still scared.

12. Ha ha ..cocaine is a hell of a drug? :devious:

Yous trolling.

13. I haven't touched that stuff since october and i only did it once every 6 months

14. alien or not man get prepared cuz with osama dead and all this tension in the middle east. all im sayin man. get ready.

15. Uhhh ill have what he's having?

16. There are only two hemispheres, and the chances of 4 simultaneous meteor impacts from 4 different directions is probably extraordinarily unlikely to happen.

17. Op has some serious mental issues

18. The butter thread coulda been legendary, don't get psychotic on us now. ;)

But seriously, I agree with whoever said it's basically your mind playing tricks on you.

19. is it kind of like having a dream , seeing something , and you search for the shit when your awake .

Example: seeing a girl in your dream , then wehn you wake up you have strong feelings of what you should do ( as in " find her " )

20. also , stay off the psychedelics for a while ?